Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• depalma13

@mattyice522 said...

going with a Halloween themed stack in one lineup. casspi (casper) and willy cauley stein. They are a stretch but all I could come up with. lmk if yall have any others

You should really play the Boogie Man tonight.

• realphipps

@bonkurz said...

My DK lineup for cash games tonight…seems like a lot of mid-priced guys this slate.

Lawson
    DeRozan
    Carroll
    Faried
    Valanciunas
    Bledsoe
    Gay
    Butler

Not a huge fan of Faried tonight or having 3 Raptors, but I’m not finding better options with what else I have.

No BJ Armstrong?

• adelosa

Anyone on the contrarian short slate strategy of playing the upset?

• depalma13

Sirius XM NBA radio said the Raptors are going with Siakam tonight.

• mattyice522

is MCW really THAT much of a better defender?

• Ree4erMadness

@Divine_Prodigy said...

Anyone fear Lin could possibly see Jimmy Butler there’s really no one else to fear on that team ?

No, I don’t think Jimmy will guard Lin. It’ll probably be Rondo.

• JTL33

Jimmy butler or Blake Griffen, who has higher upside tonight?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@realphipps said...

No BJ Armstrong?

ICWUDT…I still say Rodman is going to be a beast tonight.

• Petergunz82

@JTL33 said...

Jimmy butler or Blake Griffen, who has higher upside tonight?

Blake for GPP, Jimmy for Cash

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

D Booker now questionable tonight per rotoworld. Can’t imagine him playing.

• bigstacks2015

@bonkurz said...

My DK lineup for cash games tonight…seems like a lot of mid-priced guys this slate.

Lawson
    DeRozan
    Carroll
    Faried
    Valanciunas
    Bledsoe
    Gay
    Butler

Not a huge fan of Faried tonight or having 3 Raptors, but I’m not finding better options with what else I have.

I would pivot from DeRozen to Vince Carter, also Carroll to Tracy McGrady makes sense, but then you won’t have enough salary for Butler and Gay, so in order for some salary flexability let’s swap Craig Hodges for Butler and pivot from Gay to Peja Stojakovic — Peja will eat tonight!

• Wesleya90

I think it’s safe to just build around Boogie/CP3/Millsap tonight. Anyone else think differently??

• Jflack3

all of my LU’s have Val in them….ugh somebody talk him up or down.

• mattyice522

@slpanthers24 said...

D Booker now questionable tonight per rotoworld. Can’t imagine him playing.

all the tj warren

• hobbes2d

@mellofellowsu said...

This is essentially a new team with the addition of KD. This always happens with “superteams.” They have early season growing pains as the new player learns to adjust to the team. It won’t last forever. They will be crushing teams on a nightly basis come February or so.

I don’t think they will be “crushing” anyone. Only on the rare nights where they shoot like 65% for 3 quarters. Their defense was a problem last year when compared to how they played defense in 2014. And now they have no rim protection. Iggy has lost a step or two from where he was previously. He’s still a good player but there are nights where he’s going to look awful like he did in the opener vs SA. I mean he’s pretty old for a wing player who is still expected to be counted on to play lockdown defense.

• bigstacks2015

I’m fading Boogie tonight, my lineups just look so much better without him. I think if you’re making multiple lineups your either all in or all out on him.

• karsenm

@mattyice522 said...

is MCW really THAT much of a better defender?

MCW is one of the best PG defenders in the league. Rondo is to put it lightly, not good on D?

• bigstacks2015

I have a lot of Butler, Paul, Lowry and Joker

• decaye23

@bonkurz said...

Lawson
    DeRozan
    Carroll
    Faried
    Valanciunas
    Bledsoe
    Gay
    Butler

Friendly advice, @bonkurz. Don’t post full lineups in the forums.

Besides, since Andre Johnson retired from the NFL, he should be in the DK player pool for NBA. I’d pivot from Faried to Johnson…and maybe swap Jimmy Butler for Arian Foster

• dbclaw00

@karsenm said...

MCW is one of the best PG defenders in the league. Rondo is to put it lightly, not good on D?

Yeah and the Nets are gonna win the NBA Championship.

Any data, stats, evidence to back up this blasphemous claim? Other than “MCW gets a lot of steals” ?

• mah3612

I always like to fade Demar. Carroll i think is a decent value, Denvers wings aren’t great defenders, and the minutes should be there with a high paced game. Trevor Booker is a great value on FD. He and gibson are good plays to me along side griffin for cash games

• TicketRaven

This is nice!

• mbunner23

Fade Boogie in cash or no? Can’t decide.

• bigstacks2015

Gay Butler or Gay Cousins? or do you prefer naked Butler naked Cousins? tough choices tonight.

• IronMonkey415

I’m all about that Gay Butler

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).