NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hobbes2d

Now if Mirotic can just score this would be great for me.

• RandomGuess10

MCW down clutching his knee after a bad fall in the bulls game

• draggin49

Regardless of how this game ends up close or blowout this nets team is pretty bad , I think you will see a fair amount of games not be competitive in the 4th for them this season . Just not that talented of a team

• Klb835

kings scoring 15 lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@draggin49 said...

Regardless of how this game ends up close or blowout this nets team is pretty bad , I think you will see a fair amount of games not be competitive in the 4th for them this season . Just not that talented of a team

Agreed

• draggin49

Omg a booker sighting!!!

• zombiekopitar

@Whacko said...

Blowout or not…the Nets need to do something…..maybe change their name to the Brooklyn Buckets….

Brooklyn Burgers

Man, idk what’s going on with these games. Wasn’t expecting the Nuggets to shit the bed so quick, the 1st quarter was a good pace.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Atlanta can’t miss.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man the nets are bad.

• Mr_tjRoto

Will Schroder reach 5x someday soon. Is there hope.

At least I sat Lawson

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Brook is just so damn soft. Kilpatrick gives him easy layup and he makes all these crap moves.

• Yombo

really loved mirotic but i cant ever trust myself to play someone so volatile

• Mr_tjRoto

BKN-CHI forcasted for 212.
    Is that a 142-70 final?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Ok malone you can’t do this with your bench bro.

• tarheelsrule44

Brook Lopez with 2 points. Lol, why did I pick him?

• Yombo

i think you gotta treat the nets like the sixers, it’s not quite as bad as that but they’re right there with a little bit more offensive talent so they stick around a bit longer

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

I’ll tell ya what is tilting, is when someone gets a steal and is pushing the fastbreak and they immediately get fouled intentionally. I get the reason the do it but so annoying when you rostered the guy that gets the steal and then most likely will get a bucket or a dime.

• Klb835

hmm sooo cousins? does he play basketball?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Nets are just chasing the bulls all over the place on defense and making the bulls hardly work on defense.

• Mr_tjRoto

Also is Cousins going to run into the stands again, maybe he needs to elbow Howard out of the game

• dragon1952

@Klb835 said...

hmm sooo cousins? does he play basketball?

What’s his ownership tonite?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man Cannon is a great pick with MCW out for game.

• karsenm

TY FREAKING LAWSON

• sidislike

Lawson just had 5 pts, 1 rb 1 ast and 1 stl in 1 minute

• Whacko

Calling it right now……at Half the Bulls are going to switch jerseys with the Nets and play against themselves….SMH

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).