Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Ty coming to life in a big hurry.

• hobbes2d

And Cousins plays again tomorrow where he is usually bad in back to backs lol.

• Klb835

@dragon1952 said...

What’s his ownership tonite?

30%guess i see why lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

F off cannon. Jesus are you kidding me .

• karsenm

To recap his last minute: Two straight scoring posessions, third posession fouled on shot, makes 1st, misses 2nd, gets own rebound finds assist, steals in bound, another assist.

• faheemtheking

Isaiah Cannan. Ya’ll didn’t respekk me when I told yall he he was the sleeper of the night!

I’m lying and crying over picking Trevor Booker over Taj Gibson :(

• mdenny13

Cousins needs to pick things up….have about 35-40% exposure to him

• hobbes2d

@slpanthers24 said...

F off cannon. Jesus are you kidding me .

If anyone actually punted him they should go straight to hell lol

• DYELB

@Yombo said...

really loved mirotic but i cant ever trust myself to play someone so volatile

hes got 17 with like 2 mins remaining in the 2nd quarter. hes fine.

• hobbes2d

wtf Millsap.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@hobbes2d said...

wtf Millsap.

?? He is doing ok

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I only didn’t totally fade Cousins today because there was so much value, I didn’t know what to do with it, so I put Cousins in a few. Glad I left it at that.

I’m hoping Millsap can wrack up some more assists in the second half and triple double. I have him in almost 100% of my lineups.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #9

RG Tiered Ranking

We should start making a list of starters who get 30+ minutes of run and absolutely fantasy irrelevant. I’ll start Affalo, Korver….

• Klb835

boris diaw lol affalo

• DYELB

man, Bud just schemes so well against Boogie

• zombiekopitar

@ImADonk11 said...

We should start making a list of starters who get 30+ minutes of run and absolutely fantasy irrelevant. I’ll start Affalo, Korver….

Korver isn’t irrelevant, he’s just Korver. Sometimes he can win you a gpp, usually he won’t

• realphipps

I hope Val gets the message that Im really needing that 40 lobster tonight.

• tmarohl

@ImADonk11 said...

Roberson typically. Bazemore usually.

• depalma13

Griffin needs to get me a 60 Kit Kat tonight.

• Dirt_Lavert

Where is valanciusnas!?

Guy is killing my lu. Had Butler and Warren over Gay and Valanciunas and that is going to come back to haunt me :/

• osuryanf

Dwight Howard free throws are really tilting me tonight.

• beezo5209

@ImADonk11 said...

• rocketman828

Why are there so many fouls on the raptors tonight?

• cullyp81

RG Overall Ranking

Who woulda thought DWade would be my concern at halftime. I’ll be happy if he can get me 10 quick fpts before he takes a seat….

• hobbes2d

@slpanthers24 said...

?? He is doing ok

He had gotten the ball stolen and then committed 2 fouls in like 5 seconds lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).