Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Chicago ( -6 ) at Brooklyn ( 6 ) —- T: 211.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Atlanta ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 206

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mellofellowsu

@tonytone1908 said...

So Vegas thinks the CHI-BKN game will be the highest scoring and most competive game of the night. With Foye and Vasquez out I’m thinking one of either Kilpatrick or Bojan will have a good game. I’d like to play both but I just have a feeling they won’t both go off. So I’m trying to play the matchups in my head but I’m not very familiar ATM with either teams rotations and where the two of them actually play. I’m thinking Bojan should get a ton of minutes at the 3 and the 2, right? Who’s going to be defending him you think? IDK, I just know Bojan has the propensity to just go off sometimes and feel like this could be the game.

Sounds reasonable to me. I don’t know how much they’ll go off but I have both of them in the last LU I just made. At their prices we really don’t need them to go bonkers. Those Brooklyn players are always cheap and you usually need those wing players under $5k to have a shot at winning those GPPs it would seem.

RHJ also is in that mix, only because he’s near min price now. He’s been awful thus far though.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

So Vegas thinks the CHI-BKN game will be the highest scoring and most competive game of the night. With Foye and Vasquez out I’m thinking one of either Kilpatrick or Bojan will have a good game. I’d like to play both but I just have a feeling they won’t both go off. So I’m trying to play the matchups in my head but I’m not very familiar ATM with either teams rotations and where the two of them actually play. I’m thinking Bojan should get a ton of minutes at the 3 and the 2, right? Who’s going to be defending him you think? IDK, I just know Bojan has the propensity to just go off sometimes and feel like this could be the game.

Hey, someone talk me off of this ledge lol

Can’t talk you off the edge. I can jump with you though.

• beare

gibson trevor booker or carroll leaning either booker or gibson cause got 3 raps already???

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

Hey, someone talk me off of this ledge lol

Bojan does good against teams like the Bucks who can’t cover three point shooters. I would think this would be another good game for him as I don’t think the Bulls are that good of a defensive team outside of Jimmy Butler. If Jimmy is covering Bojan I would stay away.

• beare

who will butler defend???

• tonytone1908

@beare said...

that’s what I’m wondering?

• bmann

@JoeFlacco05 said...

I was going the other way on this because Chandler is old AF and played a ton yesterday

Yeah that’s something to consider for sure. That said I will risk some decent exposure on Chandler b/c differentiation is so important on these short slates and I see him as a big part of the defensive game plan. It’s also early in the season, so b2b concerns aren’t as relevant.

• tmarohl

@beare said...

The more I think about it, I think Jimmy will be on Bojan.
    Lopez on Lopez
    Rondo on Lin
    Gibson on Booker
    Butler on Bojan
    Wade on Rondae

• Supersharpie

On FD…Lin/Korver or Schroder/Kilpatrick?

• tonytone1908

Will Chris Paul have a bounce back game tonight? 8 shots? Really? Ownership should be down some although tonight it seems there’s enough value to afford a few high dollar guys easily. On FD anyways. That would probably bring his ownership up a bit as well. Hmmm…

• gillio

@Proper said...

Jonas 100%

That’s what I’m saying !

• beare

thats way im thinking to thinking butler will be on bojan

• oats84

I like Derozen and Jonas

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tonytone1908 said...

that’s what I’m wondering?

Well let’s talk through it

Lin-Rondo
    BB-Wade
    RHJ-Butler
    Booker-Gibson
    Lopez-Lopez

I would say that is the way it would start but if BB starts going off from outside you can bet Butler will swing to him. I think Butler guards Kilpatrick when he comes in to let the youngster know he isn’t all that. So I guess BB is the pick???

• tonytone1908

@tmarohl said...

The more I think about it, I think Jimmy will be on Bojan.
    Lopez on Lopez
    Rondo on Lin
    Gibson on Booker
    Butler on Bojan
    Wade on Rondae

That’s what I’m thinking too. But what’s the breakdown when subs come in? Does Kilpatrick play the 3 and Bojan goes to the 2 for a few minutes before subbing out? When is Jimmy’s first break usually? Does he come out after 8 mins or play the whole 1st quarter?

Spending all this time worried who’s guarding who when in the end it all comes down to the luck of the draw anyways. Whichever one I pick, the other goes off. I guess I’ll just play both of them. F*** it.

• Jflack3

thoughts on Corey Joseph tonight?

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

That’s what I’m thinking too. But what’s the breakdown when subs come in? Does Kilpatrick play the 3 and Bojan goes to the 2 for a few minutes before subbing out? When is Jimmy’s first break usually? Does he come out after 8 mins or play the whole 1st quarter?

Spending all this time worried who’s guarding who when in the end it all comes down to the luck of the draw anyways. Whichever one I pick, the other goes off. I guess I’ll just play both of them. F*** it.

Jimmy never wants to come out. It it is a close game he will play 40 minutes.

• ASitar

Anyone like Milsap? I’m playing him over Blake to fit Boogie.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@gillio said...

That’s what I’m saying !

Argh. I keep thinking what he is up against tonight. Not looking at anything that has been done in the past but only about this new look with both big euro’s starting. Can’t guess foul trouble but I’m scared of it.

• mellofellowsu

Really not feeling great about rostering Derozan. Good fps totals but the totals are boosted by a lot of scoring. If he only goes for 25 real points or so then he’s not really a good play at that price.

• tmarohl

@Jflack3 said...

thoughts on Corey Joseph tonight?

He is my punt in a packed star lineup.

• tmarohl

@tonytone1908 said...

If Lin starts going off, they will sub MCW in for Rondo who is a much better defensive player.

• tonytone1908

@tmarohl said...

If Lin starts going off, they will sub MCW in for Rondo who is a much better defensive player.

Yeah the more I play it in my head the more I fall off all these guys. Still feel like Bojan has a good game though. Just my gut so I’ll stick with him. Actually I’ll probably just throw one more in so I don’t get bit by the tinker bug.

• mattyice522

going with a Halloween themed stack in one lineup. casspi (casper) and willy cauley stein. They are a stretch but all I could come up with. lmk if yall have any others

• tmarohl

Working on Megaslam lineups. At first glance it appears not to be that difficult of a slate. That means I will probably lose :)

No Pop to worry about.
    Only three or four viable options at center
    Only 6 or 7 stars or so to work around – Westbrook, AD, Harden, Lillard, Paul, Griffin, etc.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).