NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• lloydjv1

@Dfspacman said...

Did anyone get the call right on Sabonis here?

I have him almost 100 percent.

• walkoff9

Kings as a franchise should be assigned to the d league

• walkoff9

@lloydjv1 said...

I have him almost 100 percent.

Same here on all 3 lineups.

But Collison is on 2 of course.

• firemedicpat

@Dfspacman said...

Did anyone get the call right on Sabonis here?

Everyone should have. KIngs can’t rebound and suck at shooting. Haha.

• lloydjv1

@terrypercs said...

Yo Dinwiddie has some height on him. Didn’t think he was that tall, looks a legit 6’3.5

Expected a lot more from him.

• RipCityRings

Nice to see Len in there tearing that ass up, not that it matters on FD with Bonis at C…

• 7klub06

Mike James and Booker lookin okay so far πŸ‘ŒπŸΎπŸ‘ŒπŸΎ

• roach62

everyone looking on point for at least 6x value so far…looks like itll be huge scoring night…

guess it also depends if Sactown can make the game back to at least 13 or so, so Dipo/Thad/Hill continue to play…

• rebkell

@osuryanf said...

Anddddd the route is officially on in Indiana…. Wow Sacramento is bad bad bad

That’s for sure, they looked half way decent the first 3 or 4 games, they weren’t winning, but they were definitely in them and then just like that, they turned into complete garbage. I actually thought they were gonna be competitive this year, George Hill, I thought would be a good presence and keep them focused, he and Fox were on the floor together in the first few games and things looked promising, but things have gone completely in the crapper since.

• lloydjv1

Watch Ulis go nuts tonight.

• hcassidy

@DirkDigglerz said...

I rostered Bogdan over Bojan ,, Think he scores more when its all said and done

I have Bogdan as well, need big 2nd half(Sacramento needs a pulse). from him and RHJ, as have those 2 with Sabonis, Dipo & James

• bigkino217

dinwiddie getting going

• RogueGrinder

booker is 42% owned in the $5 dk.

• lloydjv1

Sabonis really kicking it at half on DK. DUDES the deal.

• walkoff9

@lloydjv1 said...

Watch Ulis go nuts tonight.

I have him 100%

Should have played james too.

9k for 48 minutes of a pg against the nets…

• RogueGrinder

@lloydjv1 said...

Sabonis really kicking it at half on DK. DUDES the deal.

what happens when turner comes back?

• lloydjv1

@bigkino217 said...

dinwiddie getting going

I hope he takes over. Was kind of a punt for me and his stats looked consistent.

• bigkino217

@lloydjv1 said...

I hope he takes over. Was kind of a punt for me and his stats looked consistent.

got taken out now after he picked up 2nd foul.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I have RWB 41% and ABC 18% in the Dunkenstein…. fingers crossed as I only have Adams (13%) from this game

• lloydjv1

@RogueGrinder said...

what happens when turner comes back?

Good question. Sure turner may start, but they know theres a good backup, or shift Sabonis to another position. Looks like he can do it all right now

• emnj69

the small slates always kill me-turns into dart throws instead of my research-cant believe how many bad teams I have-warren booker buddy fml

• lloydjv1

Do hope Middleton has a great game too. I have him a lot.

• walkoff9

Chandler or Collison in all my lineups

Why oh why

• lloydjv1

If Ulis can get me 30 in the pick em i might cash well.

• 7klub06

Well damn Sabonis. Went Adams πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘€

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).