NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• catcountry21

6th in the big 100K to first FD contest last night. Had Lance, Jackson and Harris in the late game……if only it stayed close a little longer I would have had a real chance. Oh well, ended up winning over $4000 on Fanduel last night, I’ll take it.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@catcountry21 said...

6th in the big 100K to first FD contest last night. Had Lance, Jackson and Harris in the late game……if only it stayed close a little longer I would have had a real chance. Oh well, ended up winning over $4000 on Fanduel last night, I’ll take it.

Nice!

• catcountry21

@bhdevault said...

Nice!

Thanks man, congrats on your night as well. It’s funny when you win money and you are still dissapointed…..I guess that’s part of the battle with top heavy payouts. So so close.

• MikedUpDFS

Won some cash inspite of Colllison. If he had done anything I had a chance to score big. 278 points without him.

• Footballjedi129

Somehow I managed to minimum cash with Collison and Cauley-Stein… I’ll take it over a loss

• Footballjedi129

Congrats to everyone who hit a good pay day last night!!

• BBWC_10

Got hammered tonight, but I did learn a few things, NEVER roster guys named Kelly, Kyle or Josh. I had so many good guys like Evans, Hardaway, Embiid, Lebron, just not on the same roster… On to tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).