NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• underdawgs

Respectfully disagree. At 12.6k (FD) or 12.5k (DK) and with real good mid-tier options I don’t see him as a must-play.
    I could easily see going with a more balanced Oladipo / Booker / Drummond, guys like that, easily putting up better value.
    If no Sabonis, and with Henson and Maker getting extra burn, might not be hard to put Westbrook and ABC into a lineup though.
    Good luck either way!

• superbuckwild

• Blogger of the Month

My thoughts on tonight’s slate… (FD)

There are only 4 games so usually on a 4 game or less slate I like to lock in my 2 – 3 guys that will give me the most raw points and differentiate with the cheaper plays. The problem is that for a GPP I am not sure that will work tonight because of that crazy Phoenix/Brooklyn over/under. Not sure it’s crazy to say that this could be a night where Devin Booker goes off for a 50 burger along side Russell on the Brooklyn end which means that if Westbrook and ABC have slightly off nights of getting even 50 to 55 each, at their price, you probably aren’t winning a GPP. I still like both for cash but not sure I can lock both in for GPP.

I really like George Hill and Sacramento Bogdanovic as value plays in a GPP that can potentially go off for 30 plus.

I really like Brook Lopez as a GPP, he has upside, and historically he has owned Drummond.

Best of luck everyone…

Superbuckwild

• yanksfan1

If Sabonis is out, who to play from IND frontcourt? Leaf, Thad, Big Al?

• cfitz19

Would you rather play collison or jackson. I feel like jackson is safer, where as collison has a higher ceiling and a revenge game.

• Njsum1

@superbuckwild said...

I really like Brook Lopez as a GPP, he has upside, and historically he has owned Drummond.

I’ve noticed this as well…what do you make of his minutes though. He’s seeing around 20ish lately and it’s been in games where he hasn’t been in foul trouble or been blowouts.

• GGee87

@noddy said...

I’m all in on Oladipo

I havent played him once this year. I think im with you on this one. Hes solidified his role. If Sabonis misses… Thats just icing on the cake. Im thinking with Booker being highly owned it makes alot of sense to go Oladipo/Russell on FD atleast.

• moped_jones

@dominicanpapi said...

That and the Nets’ coach weird fascination with trying not to play anyone over 30 minutes.

He’s keeping them fresh for the playoffs.

• billholler

@Njsum1 said...

I’ve noticed this as well…what do you make of his minutes though. He’s seeing around 20ish lately and it’s been in games where he hasn’t been in foul trouble or been blowouts.

Julius Randle has been getting more run at the 5 with the Lakers playing more small ball.

• gillio

Randle at 4.3 is a must for me tonight

• Ibleedblue1

I dont follow the Thunder much. Does Jerami Grant back up both Carmelo and Adams? He seems to logging mid 20 minutes lately but their minutes havent dropped off.

• jglumsic

@gillio said...

Randle at 4.3 is a must for me tonight

Definitely feels like a randle breakout night

• colb24

@billholler said...

Julius Randle has been getting more run at the 5 with the Lakers playing more small ball.

does that hurt Drummond ? bring him away from basket

• moped_jones

@cfitz19 said...

Would you rather play collison or jackson. I feel like jackson is safer, where as collison has a higher ceiling and a revenge game.

Not sure this will help, but I have several LU’s with both. I think the Lakers/Pistons games will be closer than some are expecting. I think the Pistons will have a bit of a letdown b/c of the two big wins they had recently. I still think they win though, just the Lakers keep it somewhat respectful.

Not sure what site you are talking about, Jackson is $200 cheaper on FD. Collison is $200 cheaper on DK. Not sure if that $200 could help you upgrade somewhere else as I just don’t know what the rest of your LU is.

LAL is 20th against PG’s (on FD)
    SAC is 22nd against them on FD.

On DK I’d definitely roll with Collison (as you said) he has more upside. On FD it’s a bit different b/c you have 2 PG spots.

• yanksfan1

I agree on Randle, especially if Kuzma is out

• jimmyd1507

@billholler said...

Cool story. Cousins in the best DFS spot of his career isn’t playing tonight.

ABC isn’t going to be defended by two first year (or near first year) players this time around, either.

Just saying… You don’t HAVE to play ABC tonight. He may not even be in the winning lineup.

But when people say things like that, it makes casual players feel like they have to play him when the reality is, we had this same scenario last week when everyone HAD to play him, and if you didn’t, you were one of the ones making out.

• yanksfan1

I have no idea what to do with the 231 O/U in BKN-PHX. No one on Brooklyn gets minutes and Phoenix seems like a mess outside of Booker who is up to 7.9K

Total Fade?

• jtkucheck

I know it’s early, but RWB home/road splits are no joke

• JRite2003

Talk me off of Stanley Johnson please

Edit: He’s priced at min on yahoo

• Mcdonacr

@JRite2003 said...

• jglumsic

@JRite2003 said...

Edit: He’s priced at min on yahoo

So much other value today. Not worth the risk

• Njsum1

@yanksfan1 said...

I have no idea what to do with the 231 O/U in BKN-PHX. No one on Brooklyn gets minutes and Phoenix seems like a mess outside of Booker who is up to 7.9K

Total Fade?

Can’t total fade that total…yet I hear what you’re saying. It’s participation trophy’s for everyone over there in terms of minutes. Youre going to have to take some shots. Players are cheap other than Russell and Booker, and you know one of the guys is going to go for 40 DK points for 5k or less, we just don’t know who.

• GGee87

@monarch said...

Adams is going to devour Maker and Henson. He might outscore Drummond

That was going to be my first question on here. Who will slow down Adams in this matchup? Them 100 lb Centers arent going to be able to get it done. Monroe cant play 30 minutes either. Hes at a good price too. Sign me up.

• cjrswish

@jtkucheck said...

I know it’s early, but RWB home/road splits are no joke

His matchups have been much better at home so far this year. Slow game vs. Utah and blowout vs. Chicago skewing his stats.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

With Indiana’s injury situation, a total dart named Lance Stephenson is interesting at 3.2k. . . . Laughing as I write this, but damn, this guy took 19 shots in like 23 minutes vs the nets.

• tmarohl

@jglumsic said...

Yea but Monroe is out. So he is starting now.

Maker is starting.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).