NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sherm812

Why has Lopez been getting 25min or less that past four games? Will this continue?

• bigkino217

@bwc28 said...

Is henson still in play with maker starting?

he got 27 mins last game, so yes?

• Njsum1

@cjrswish said...

Westbrook was meh vs. Milwaukee last year. With PG and Melo now there, im considering an all out fade. I love Melo and Adams in this spot too much.

He was actually very good versus Milwaukee. He put up 52dk points at Mil. in a full compliment of minutes. And put up 56dk points in 27minutes at OKC. I know anything can happen, Yet with all the value out there tonight I’d be happy to lock in 50 points with upside for more at 11.2k.

• americanpaleale

@bwc28 said...

Maker always starts, but never plays more than 20 minutes. Monroe’s 25ish minutes will go to Henson.

• BawseGeller

The real question is…will Bogdanovic be on Bogdanovic tonight??

• Mcdonacr

I will be fading Carmelo until he comes down to the mid 6k’s…

at $7100 your needing 45+ DK points which hes done one time this year. Hes to scoring dependent. Would much rather play RHJ or Tobias Harris

Oladipo IMO is the play of the night

• jtkucheck

Could this be the long awaited Dragan Bender night?

• tmarohl

@bwc28 said...

Maker always starts.

• hangtime28

I am 100 percent on Stan on Yahoo at the moment hahahaha.

• cjrswish

@jtkucheck said...

Could this be the long awaited Dragan Bender night?

no.

• Mcdonacr

@JRite2003 said...

What do you all think about playing Darren Collison and Victor Oladipo in the same lineup tonight?

I like this as well

Oladipo is the best play on the board IMO

• jtkucheck

@cjrswish said...

no.

Oh, ok.

• roomchat

@noddy said...

It’s hard not to really like whatever lineup you make for tonight’s slate

This.

• bigkino217

@hangtime28 said...

I am 100 percent on Stan on Yahoo at the moment hahahaha.

me too and im not sure i like it lol

• Ibleedblue1

@jtkucheck said...

Oh, ok.

His minutes are trending up. At 3,400 on FD I really like that play. Chriss and Tyson do not really shoot much, in a high scoring game they could give him extra run.

• noddy

@JRite2003 said...

What do you all think about playing Darren Collison and Victor Oladipo in the same lineup tonight?

Love it

• mschu1213

@noddy said...

It’s hard not to really like whatever lineup you make for tonight’s slate

Yep, fun 4 game slate. I am probably in the minority but really prefer shorter slates in NBA instead of large ones.

• bigkino217

@mschu1213 said...

Yep, fun 4 game slate. I am probably in the minority but really prefer shorter slates in NBA instead of large ones.

love shorter slates

• noddy

@roomchat said...

This.

Anyone else feel good when someone quotes your post and says “this”?

• hangtime28

@bigkino217 said...

me too and im not sure i like it lol

On Yahoo, he appears to be the safest option at SF, points per dollar hahaha. As long as he does not have one of his signature “No Stats” games, like he did vs Phi, I think we will be okay.

• roomchat

@noddy said...

Anyone else feel good when someone quotes your post and says “this”?

This.

• bigkino217

@hangtime28 said...

On Yahoo, he appears to be the safest option at SF, points per dollar hahaha. As long as he does not have one of his signature “No Stats” games, like he did vs Phi, I think we will be okay.

those no stats games scare the hell out of me

• kdubs81

Josh jackson could benefit greatly from this breakneck pace. A double-double at 3800 seems possible

• noddy

@roomchat said...

This.

Haha I see what you did there

• hangtime28

@bigkino217 said...

those no stats games scare the hell out of me

Hopefully it does not happen every 4th game that he plays. If so, then that would mean Stanley No Stats appears tonight! Hahaha.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).