NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Did you know we have a new chat area specifically for NBA? Come get in on some NBA talk or sweat the games by clicking the Chat radio button up above or by clicking here: https://rotogrinders.com/chat?channel=nba..

7:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 5.5 ) at Indiana ( -5.5 ) —- T: 210
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 4 ) at Brooklyn ( -4 ) —- T: 229.5
    8:00 PM EST : Okla City ( -1.5 ) at Milwaukee ( 1.5 ) —- T: 213
    10:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -4 ) at LA Lakers ( 4 ) —- T: 209

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• hangtime28

DeMarre Carroll is a GTD… If he plays, which Carroll shows up? Productive or nonproductive Carroll??

• JRite2003

@hangtime28 said...

DeMarre Carroll is a GTD… If he plays, which Carroll shows up? Productive or nonproductive Carroll??

I always play players in their first game back from an injury, or if they are GTD all day then decide to play right before lock

I play on yahoo, by the way.. so late swap is my friend

• DontTrustTheProcess

What’s with all the Lopez talk? He is a complete fade for me. Hasn’t played more than 23 minutes in his last 4 games and only hit value once. No thanks.

• raymond333

I see alot are high on Oladipo…but over Booker? I dont know about that…right now, I have Booker and D Russell.

I also like Collinson, but I’d have to change my line quite a bit to fit him in, and I keep reading good things about G Hill, and have him stacked with Westbrook. Any thoughts on that?

• JRite2003

Does Brandon Ingram get more than 30 fantasy points tonight, or less than 10?

…..next time, on Dragon Ball Z

• bigkino217

ish smith 3.3K on DK

• callmetouch

he can be $0.0 i wouldn’t touch him

• noddy

@JRite2003 said...

Does Brandon Ingram get more than 30 fantasy points tonight, or less than 10?

…..next time, on Dragon Ball Z

Dragon Ball Z. Lmao

• Syzltuth

@raymond333 said...

I see alot are high on Oladipo…but over Booker? I dont know about that…right now, I have Booker and D Russell.

I also like Collinson, but I’d have to change my line quite a bit to fit him in, and I keep reading good things about G Hill, and have him stacked with Westbrook. Any thoughts on that?

I have all 3 but also fading the high priced guys and going balanced, also haven’t been doing well in nbaso far this season so probably a good idea to hit on those big guys

• osuryanf

@BawseGeller said...

The real question is…will Bogdanovic be on Bogdanovic tonight??

The real question is will Bojan or Bogdan score more fantasy points? You’re not enjoying fantasy enough if you don’t throw at least ONE Bogdanovich x2 lineup in.

Interesting fact – they’re actually not related. One’s Serbian the other is Croatian, and that’s not something you want to confuse with them (my buddy from school was Serbian and he DOES NOT like Croatian’s).

• callmetouch

• Mcdonacr

@Syzltuth said...

I have all 3 but also fading the high priced guys and going balanced, also haven’t been doing well in nbaso far this season so probably a good idea to hit on those big guys

for what its worth

saw someone post that it was Booker’s 21st last night

Booker is boom or bust as it is and a hungover Booker doesnt seem like a good idea. I will have a few lineups with him as he has 70 point upside but i feel better going with Oladipo

• monarch

Both Bogdanovic…Garrett Temple is out and the Pacers play super fast at home

• hangtime28

@Mcdonacr said...

for what its worth

saw someone post that it was Booker’s 21st last night

Booker is boom or bust as it is and a hungover Booker doesnt seem like a good idea. I will have a few lineups with him as he has 70 point upside but i feel better going with Oladipo

Here ya go

Rotoworld 3 days

Devin Booker scores 34 points in loss to POR
    Devin Booker made 11-of-19 from the field for a season-high 34 points during a 114-107 loss to the Blazers on Saturday, adding six rebounds, six assists and four 3-pointers in 34 minutes.

Advice: The Blazers threw everything at him with traps all game and forcing him to make more decisions as a ball-handler. On top of the season high, Booker had by far his most efficient game with his first game over 50 percent from the field. It was also really encouraging to see him go 8-of-9 from the line in this close loss. Booker will turn 21 on Monday and he should get better as the year progresses. He’ll celebrate his 21st in New York City on Monday, so hopefully he doesn’t have flu-like symptoms against the Nets on Tuesday

• Ibleedblue1

After digging a little more into J. Henson tonight. Thats a full fade for me. For a number of reasons I will mention right now. Take it with a grain of salt but I dont like him at all tonight

1. Game of his career last time out.. most minutes, points, assists, steals and 1 fewer block than he had posted in any game this season. Playing an Atlanta team that started a front court of Muscala, Dedmon and Prince. Tonight thats Adams, Melo and PG. A little different competition.
    2. His points are fully dependent on blocks and not fouling. 3/6 games has been at least 4 fouls. 3 games with at least 3 blocks and none the other 3.
    3. If his price on FD was more around 3,800 to 4,200 I could justify a dart that he might be able to block 5 shots and score 8 points with 4 rebounds but not at 4,800
    4. If Adams has a great game like has been mentioned here tons of times its going to come at the expense of a C or PF for the Bucks. That very well could mean Henson with 4 fouls in the 1st half.

Carry on

• osuryanf

@monarch said...

Both Bogdanovic…Garrett Temple is out and the Pacers play super fast at home

Makes the Hill play seem more justifiable as well, mixed in with the always fun “revenge” narrative.

• windsorpg

Got 20 LU’s in The pick and troll on FD. Hope I can make myself a couple thousand tonight.

• hangtime28

@hangtime28 said...

Here ya go

Rotoworld 3 days

Devin Booker scores 34 points in loss to POR
    Devin Booker made 11-of-19 from the field for a season-high 34 points during a 114-107 loss to the Blazers on Saturday, adding six rebounds, six assists and four 3-pointers in 34 minutes.

Advice: The Blazers threw everything at him with traps all game and forcing him to make more decisions as a ball-handler. On top of the season high, Booker had by far his most efficient game with his first game over 50 percent from the field. It was also really encouraging to see him go 8-of-9 from the line in this close loss. Booker will turn 21 on Monday and he should get better as the year progresses. He’ll celebrate his 21st in New York City on Monday, so hopefully he doesn’t have flu-like symptoms against the Nets on Tuesday

I am sure it is just all speculation. Idk how they would be able to prove whether or not he actually did any celebrating last night.

• monarch

@osuryanf said...

Makes the Hill play seem more justifiable as well, mixed in with the always fun “revenge” narrative.

George Hill is a steal at 4.3k and he’s coming off of rest in a pace UP game and against one of the worst defensive guard tandems in the NBA.

• apeterson8809

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

Any George Hill love playing his former team?

• KindGuy

DK with the 150 max for the 5th night in a row. Lol, they don’t give a shit about the casual player.

• bigkino217

@Ibleedblue1 said...

1. Game of his career last time out.. most minutes, points, assists, steals and 1 fewer block than he had posted in any game this season

the season is 6 games old, and it was the first game they played without monroe, so of course he got more mins and stats than the other 5 games. that doesn’t make it the “game of his career”. did you see some of the games he put up last season when he got minutes?

• Mcdonacr

@hangtime28 said...

I am sure it is just all speculation. Idk how they would be able to prove whether or not he actually did any celebrating last night.

There is no way to know but hes a 21 year old millionaire

Odds are good he got lit last night

Watch him come out and drop 50 tonight

• osuryanf

@elementasrat said...

DK with the 150 max for the 5th night in a row. Lol, they don’t give a shit about the casual player.

But, but but… they do care about the casual player! That’s why there’s no late swap!!!

• hangtime28

@bigkino217 said...

the season is 6 games old, and it was the first game they played without monroe, so of course he got more mins and stats than the other 5 games. that doesn’t make it the “game of his career”. did you see some of the games he put up last season when he got minutes?

Even early in this season, when he had >17 minutes, he exceeded value.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).