• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Happy halloween you degenerates….now let’s win that spooky moolah tonight. First glance, late night hammer time!!!!! Aldridge and LeBron are definitely core plays tonight

• superjon

Aldridge maybe but Dray in great spot and much cheaper on FD

No way am I paying 12.4 for Lebron

• srcripps

• x5

Blogger of the Month

Am I crazy considering more Mavericks than Lakers at this point? You’re probably right about Lebron though superjon. He is pretty expensive.

• gunshow2425

• scott33

@srcripps said...

Am I crazy considering more Mavericks than Lakers at this point? You’re probably right about Lebron though superjon. He is pretty expensive.

Not at all. Lakers have way more mouths to feed. Only running with 1 LU but thinking about stacking the DSJ/Matthews/Barnes (FD) as they all seem priced appropriately. May add Luca or Deandre, just liking other SG’s & C’s at the moment.

• scott33

@gunshow2425 said...

Elie Okobo – Suns

If Cannan sits yeah he’s absolutely in play.

• Theguy49503

@srcripps said...

Happy halloween you degenerates….now let’s win that spooky moolah tonight. First glance, late night hammer time!!!!! Aldridge and LeBron are definitely core plays tonight

LOL, good morning

• Theguy49503

Thinking of pairing Blake Griffin and Andre Drummond together. Sound solid or a waste of roster space?

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

think I need to focus more on prices in my research… Buddy Hield was 70% owned in a $2 double up last night and he wasn’t even on my list.. was there a reason everybody was on him besides he had been crushing that price tag lately? Gotta find some guys like that tonight..

• Ndepompei

Rudy Gobert going to eat

• caleb21scott

@Ndepompei said...

Rudy Gobert going to eat

and

• superjon

@Ndepompei said...

Rudy Gobert going to eat

Toss up between him and DJ.

Gonna have to decide if the money saved on DJ is worth it.

• caleb21scott

First take this morning on DK
    Rubio is way too cheap $5600 for his upside Liking some Gary Harris 6900 against a bulls team that just let Klay go bananas
    Cant fade Jimmy buckets @8200 no matter the matchup
    Kanter might be sneaky play tonight, could see him going 20/20

• Theguy49503

Need a good play at the G spot on DK with 4600 left over

• bucherpsu08

@jon2anderson said...

think I need to focus more on prices in my research… Buddy Hield was 70% owned in a $2 double up last night and he wasn’t even on my list.. was there a reason everybody was on him besides he had been crushing that price tag lately? Gotta find some guys like that tonight..

His price hasn’t caught up to his production yet. On DK it didn’t change at all over the 4 game span where he went from playing 20ish minutes to 35+ minutes.

• Jeddy3

@jon2anderson said...

Buddy was the perfect price for someone who is getting 30+ minutes this year and has always been a PPM player. He had a floor of 5x and a much higher ceiling at 5500. Buddy is a prime example of people who think he’s terrible from previous years (someone was just poopooing him in here the other day), but in actuality it was the coach only running him about 20 minutes a game. My advice is take into account the minutes someone is getting under anew system before making choices.

• dubchr7

• Blogger of the Month

@jon2anderson said...

I think you answered your own question

• rourke441

no one on lakers plays defense incl. lebron i like dangello russell donkic ayton barnes and d.jordan

• DirkDigglerz

What’s up… Drummond 20 20 vision

• superjon

Assuming Booker is out again, now is the best time for Josh Jackson. He’ll be chalky but this is the best match up he’s had since getting these last couple starts.

I also like Ariza to come out of his shooting slump.

• RandysCrow

@superjon said...

Assuming Booker is out again, now is the best time for Josh Jackson. He’ll be chalky but this is the best match up he’s had since getting these last couple starts

I do t think he will be chalky after his last two performances.

He is a gpp play for sure if he can find a way to bring his head out of his a$$ to get a breath of air!

• upgradetoquestionable

@Theguy49503 said...

Need a good play at the G spot on DK with 4600 left over

I like Monte Morris. Think Denver ought to be beating the Bulls handly by the fourth, giving him extra run. Even if it’s close he’s been getting 20ish minutes consistently. Again the Bulls “ole” defense he should score.

• DFSToddler

Who’s chasing Klay with me tonight?

• RandysCrow

@caleb21scott said...

and

I like him but for $200 cheaper I think I like Ingles better….if Wiggins plays and guards him. If it’s Okogie not so much.

I may just do a stack of Rubio/Ingles/Gobert and run it back with Butler.

Only thing that comcerns me about Gobert is that KAT doesn’t play near the basket. So if KAT is hitting his shots Gobert won’t be underneath to collect rebounds.

• upgradetoquestionable

@DFSToddler said...

Who’s chasing Klay with me tonight?

I’ve got him in one. Thinking Jrue slides over on Curry, which would leave Klay with a significantly worse defender.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).