• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@cdaus8989 said...

IDK about these projections… Has Tyus Jones with 22 floor 50 ceiling, yet has Okobo with 4 floor 25 ceiling. Pretty sure they’re updated and accounted for the injury news as they’re both showing very high ownership projections.

That’s a joke. Tyus’ floor is probably 15. Ceiling is 35. Okobo should probably be the same.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@cdaus8989 said...

IDK about these projections… Has Tyus Jones with 22 floor 50 ceiling, yet has Okobo with 4 floor 25 ceiling. Pretty sure they’re updated and accounted for the injury news as they’re both showing very high ownership projections.

i’m popping 51 ceiling for tyus also, Okobo 14 floor and 33 ceiling.

• Jonas137

@elementasrat said...

Three things;

How will you know before lock if Jrue is guarding Curry?

Jrue defense didn’t stop the backcourt of Murray and Harris from going off on Monday.

Curry is matchup proof.

I would venture to say Dame is pretty close to matchup proof, and Jrue completely shut him down in the playoffs. Jrue is an underrated defender.

• Benf15harp

Allen crabbe anyone?

• cholt2727

RG Overall Ranking

Don’t think anyone has talked about him but you thinkDamian Jones a good punt play?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

Allen crabbe anyone?

• cdaus8989

@KATburger said...

i’m popping 51 ceiling for tyus also, Okobo 14 floor and 33 ceiling.

Interesting, I don’t think I’m that high on Tyus, maybe I’m not seeing something.

• Ace15

@Benf15harp said...

Allen crabbe anyone?

Hell yeah, but quiet down bro. He’s a guy who has tons of upside who WILL win someone a GPP. He’s slowly rounding form and WILL go off (Klay-esque) one of these nights. I’ve been on him hard for the past couple weeks.

• frugal

So there are some obvious value plays everyone is talking about, here’s 2 more Yahoo value plays I’m liking as the day goes on as lower owned pivots:

Josh Okogie $11 – With all the Tyus and Okobo love, I think he’s going to be very low owned and may have more upside than Tyus soaking up usage off the bench. EDIT: Huh…rotowire projects Okogie starting. Interesting…

Frank Ntilikina $11 – Yahoo has him out of place at SF. When Yahoo puts ball dominate “guards” at SF, it’s been profitable to target them (I remember they did this with Felton back in his Mavs days). His minutes look pretty safe even in blowouts and he’s coming off a great game, maybe he can keep it going tonight.

• cdaus8989

FWIW Okobo has gotten 5 fouls in each of his last 2 games, and Tyus hardly ever gets more than 1.

• Jonas137

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I mean, if you really want to include Bumgarner, we can, I just don’t think he quite belongs.

His playoff numbers alone get him there…

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@cdaus8989 said...

Interesting, I don’t think I’m that high on Tyus, maybe I’m not seeing something.

You’re fine. Let other people think they see something that isn’t there. He had a couple huge games last year starting when Teague was out. He also had way more games where he started played 30 minutes and got 15-20.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

@cdaus8989 said...

He’s always been a strong fppm guy, peripherals are a strong spot but If his shot falls early mid 40’s to 50 is a possibility. Completely likely no, but possible.

• skankinmat

@gaelicgirl said...

Yes.

Thumbs Up. Lyles is a bit more pricey but if he happens to get closer to 30 minutes tonight he could crush that price

• Briancobb33

First off did everyone forget Tyus Jones hit 45-50 points last year with Teague out? I’m not saying it’s gonna happen but it is in his range of possibilities.

Secondly who would you prefer RHJ or Tyreke Evans for the same price?

• Ace15

@Pandamonious said...

You’re fine. Let other people think they see something that isn’t there. He had a couple huge games last year starting when Teague was out. He also had way more games where he started played 30 minutes and got 15-20.

For TYUS to have a good night he needs steals TBH. His big nights last year were all games where he had 4+ stls if I remember. He’s a FD ONLY play to me. Gun to my head if i played 1 LU he’s not in it. Multi though you’re damn right I’ll have my share

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

https://www.statmuse.com/musings/tyus-jones-earned-43-draftkings-points-as-a-starter-versus-the-suns-on-n-710568ec

Tyus’ game log last year when he started. Take it for what it is.

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

For TYUS to have a good night he needs steaks TBH. His big nights last year were all games where he had 4+ stls if I remember. He’s a FD play only to me.

mmmmm…..steaks….

• Benf15harp

@cdaus8989 said...

FWIW Okobo has gotten 5 fouls in each of his last 2 games, and Tyus hardly ever gets more than 1.

Has brynn forbes ever been fouled or guarded in general? Lol

• Jonas137

@frugal said...

So there are some obvious value plays everyone is talking about, here’s 2 more Yahoo value plays I’m liking as the day goes on as lower owned pivots:

Josh Okogie $11 – With all the Tyus and Okobo love, I think he’s going to be very low owned and may have more upside than Tyus soaking up usage off the bench. EDIT: Huh…rotowire projects Okogie starting. Interesting…

Frank Ntilikina $11 – Yahoo has him out of place at SF. When Yahoo puts ball dominate “guards” at SF, it’s been profitable to target them (I remember they did this with Felton back in his Mavs days). His minutes look pretty safe even in blowouts and he’s coming off a great game, maybe he can keep it going tonight.

Plus he is shooting over 40% from deep, and coach asked him now to shoot at least 4-5 a night…

• RandysCrow

@frugal said...

Josh Okogie $11 – With all the Tyus and Okobo love, I think he’s going to be very low owned and may have more upside than Tyus soaking up usage off the bench.

Not playing on Yahoo….but do you think that Okogie outperforms W Matthews or Hart tonight? I know the scoring systems are different, so how about just in general?

I have one roster spot left at the SF position and $5k to spend on FD and debating back and forth!

• Ace15

@frugal said...

mmmmm…..steaks….

Haha thinking about din din

• jessedio

On FD I have Wes Matthews, Barnes and Deandre in my lineups. Good prices. Good matchup.

• kbsktbll88

@cdaus8989 said...

Yeah I’m a little worried about that

• firemedicpat

Wiggins playing eh?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).