• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mrdaman

Yea, bro…That dude is an animal!!!.. He’s abusing everyone in his path tonite..

• Beckhams3Fingers

God I keep getting torched by late scratches… man.

• osuryanf

@Pandamonious said...

Yup. I was on the Okobo side. I had no Tyus.

I’m like 10% Tyus so I’m ecstatic. Hated him all day honestly

• firemedicpat

This is my last night of NBA. The lineup stuff is too broken when it comes to late news. See you boys on Sunday.

• rocketman828

Bullshit

• damionismyname

So why wait 1 minute after lock to announce this is what I’, saying. Why not say he’s questionable all day or something? This just randomly comes out at 8:01….

• Good job! Me neither. With Rose starting and KAT and Wiggins getting all the usage anyway who the heck should start that fool? Not I.

• KeithVanHorn82

this is why I stick to head to heads…my opponent has Jones too….whew

• oaktwnraidr

How could nothing have leaked before lock?

• windsorpg

At least jones was my minimum guy on FD so I’m still in it! Lol

• mr_papageorgio

I feel awful for those that got screwed with Tyus but he’s 55% in the $100 single entry and I faded him so I’m feeling good right now.

• osuryanf

@osuryanf said...

Tyus sucks. Mark me down as a guy that will be way under the field on him, chalk or not. Give me all the Okogie and Rose.

Thank god I didn’t talk myself off from this earlier

• cdaus8989

I don’t have a ton of Tyus, but this is crazy. Did he get foot tightness during warmups or something?

• noddy

There is no doubt they do this on purpose. What a crock of shit this f’n country is. Full of f’n assholes.

• oaktwnraidr

I like Jones but if there was even a whisper that he had some kind of injury i would have been off him…such fking BS

• maxrluminox

Yeah, but Tyus was probably gonna be the low score drop anyway……so he allowed you to get up to higher scorers anyway

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Full disclosure. Looking things over I only made 5 line ups and I guess I did throw Tyus in one. The increased frightening state of Halloween must of drove me to do it just in case I was wrong.

• C’mon Noah Vonleh! Dude you gonna own the paint tonight. Thaddeus who? Dats right!

• scott33

Jones being out might not kill you on FD. Decent chance he would’ve been the low score dropped anyways. Sorry for you guys that have him on DK or any other site, such bullshit he wasn’t even given a designation before lock.

• damionismyname

@manontheflyintrapezious said...

Good job! Me neither. With Rose starting and KAT and Wiggins getting all the usage anyway who the heck should start that fool? Not I.

because he was going to get a lot of usage on the second unit. no excuse to give use news 2 minutes after tip off.

• TomBradyBlueMamba

I think they want us betting over Dfs

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

• BerkeleyBoss

Pretty happy to find out I went 90% Tyus and not 100%. Silver linings.

• yisman

This intentional. Dude heard he was chalk and decided not to play, lol

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

As for Tyus being out…

I think the Butler did it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).