• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• badtrip

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Aren’t you practicing good bankroll management? Don’t play more than like 20% of bankroll a night, ever :-)

Meh.

If you’re depositing, you likely don’t have a bankroll. If you have discretionary income,you can deposit, The only reason for a bankroll / bankroll management is so a +EV player can stay in action. If you are playing several hundred or several thousand a night, you better have built up a roll and manage it appropriately.

Most people aren’t winning anyway. So for most people it’s called a budget,

• cjs5555

@BBWC_10 said...

A banjo is really wide…

sweet gif ;)

• scott33

Dray had a nice 2nd Q, most importantly no more fouls. Jrue fell off a cliff in that game. Easily winning cash games, 3 pts below the GPP cash line at 235 on FD with Okobo, Wes, Barnes, KD, Dray, Jordan left. Should be a good night, could be a really good night if Deandre gets going.

• Lionfan22

@sox9 said...

Generally, I don’t play guys from bad teams. Now that will bite me sometimes (Doncic, Jordan etc.), but I have always felt bad teams are bad because their individual players do not play consistently well. I rarely play any player from PHX, CLEVE, DAL. I usually fade anyone playing BOS bec. of their defense. Then I have a list of do not play players: Jabari, Rubio, Payne, Kanter (now in a timeshare), etc. Keep it simple stupid I say to myself—just play consistent producers on winning teams and only allow for one cheap injury replacement since they often fail, even at a cheap price. That player usually provides salary relief for my roster and its the dropped player in FD. Occasionally he will actually hit—like one time out of five or six.

Excellent point there sox9!

• scott33

Pau might go 10x if he gets more run here

• cjs5555

@scott33 said...

Pau might go 10x if he gets more run here

lord i hope so

• scott33

@cjs5555 said...

lord i hope so

I don’t have him but I hope he smashes for ya

• scott33

DDR having a fantastic season

• yisman

https://twitter.com/fanduel/status/1057795231964426243?s=21

• scott33

Rudy just abused JJ. Josh Jackson busting for the 3rd straight slate. Glad I hopped off the JJ train tonight

• TomBradyBlueMamba

Im fighting for my life to survive with the deficit of not having Rose as well as having T Jones. 10 points behind the cash line with Davis, Jordan, Matthews, Barnes, Okobo. I really need Davis and Jordan to step up to make it. What a slate. This is a seriously Sinister day

• scott33

@yisman said...

https://twitter.com/fanduel/status/1057795231964426243?s=21

It’s a double edged sword. If u faded him u don’t get rewarded. I get it though, if I had him I’d be happy he gets his score dropped.

• scott33

Deandre promptly throws the ball outta bounds on the 2nd possession of the half

• KindGuy

Anyone want to talk tomorrow’s slate? Lol, nice 6 gamer. I have 0% chance at min cashing tonight. Had a nice two day streak of 300+ on DK. Tonight, I faded Rose, played Aldridge and stacked the Suns. Oh yea, and I had no exposure to the bullshit OT Games. I’ve said it countless number of times before and I’ll say it again. DFS sites should not include OT scoring for NBA as it unfairly distorts scoring and doesn’t reward skill at all. I’m so heated. Just an awful night.

• DirkDigglerz

anthony Davis and locker room —Name a better duo

• KindGuy

@DirkDigglerz said...

Suns and pathetic basketball. Absolutely disgusting.

• cdaus8989

@DirkDigglerz said...

Not surprised one bit, I have him too. At least that wont decide my night.

• KindGuy

I should self exclude myself for a week for playing Josh Jackson. That guy is absolutely lost and you can tell his teammates don’t trust him. Yikes.

• paulmeloruss

warren looks drunk

• Cdmjlt369

@elementasrat said...

Anyone want to talk tomorrow’s slate? Lol, nice 6 gamer. I have 0% chance at min cashing tonight. Had a nice two day streak of 300+ on DK. Tonight, I faded Rose, played Aldridge and stacked the Suns. Oh yea, and I had no exposure to the bullshit OT Games. I’ve said it countless number of times before and I’ll say it again. DFS sites should not include OT scoring for NBA as it unfairly distorts scoring and doesn’t reward skill at all. I’m so heated. Just an awful night.

I’ve been struggling. This is the first decent night I’ve had. Still, could have been nice if I stayed away from Jordan.

Crazy Pts in this N.O. / G.S.!! Wish I went like 80% people on this game.. Had originally lol

Big surge up to 11th in the Late $1.. really need this Okobo to play now. Everyone’s Cookin’!

• Lionfan22

@866 said...

Big surge up to 11th in the Late $1.. really need this Okobo to play now. Everyone’s Cookin’!

keep it up

• DirkDigglerz

Bruuuhh what did Harrison barnes excatly did in the 3rd Quarter?/ Stand around?

• chronoxiong

Time for the Spurs to sit LMA and Derozan. They got this game won. I need the Mavs to keep their game close because I need all the Wesley Matthews, Barnes and McGee points I can get.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).