• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Cdmjlt369

I need the pelicans and warriors to keep it up and Jordan to have a double doors in the 4th…lol

• Cdmjlt369

I need the pelicans and warriors to keep it up and Jordan to have a double doors in the 4th…lol

• KindGuy

Tyus getting ruled out ruined the slate. Even for those who didn’t have him. Highly doubt Rose even goes 8x if Jones plays.

• KindGuy

If SAS PHX goes 4 OT, I might cash.

• KindGuy

WTF Wendell Carter outta nowhere. Damn, tonight sucks balls.

• scott33

Harrison Barnes went missing at halftime

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Anyone want to talk tomorrow’s slate? Lol, nice 6 gamer. I have 0% chance at min cashing tonight. Had a nice two day streak of 300+ on DK. Tonight, I faded Rose, played Aldridge and stacked the Suns. Oh yea, and I had no exposure to the bullshit OT Games. I’ve said it countless number of times before and I’ll say it again. DFS sites should not include OT scoring for NBA as it unfairly distorts scoring and doesn’t reward skill at all. I’m so heated. Just an awful night.

Everything else is a lottery, so I don’t understand why you don’t like OT.

• tmarohl

@elementasrat said...

Tyus getting ruled out ruined the slate. Even for those who didn’t have him. Highly doubt Rose even goes 8x if Jones plays.

My best DK score so far is one where I paired Tyus with Rose, and it is cashing.

• Cdmjlt369

Curry and Jordan probably done… There goes my late run

• scott33

Javelle 50 burger

• scott33

Barnes has to be hurt. 5 2nd half minutes

• cjs5555

barnes back in

• scott33

@scott33 said...

Barnes has to be hurt. 5 2nd half minutes

Finally back in after 12 minutes smh

Oboko And Warren Jr in Garbage Time! Play whole 4th! CMon!! Draymond! Curry!!!!!!!! Warren Jr! Move into 1st now in da Late!

• scott33

@866 said...

Oboko And Warren Jr in Garbage Time! Play whole 4th! CMon!! Draymond! Curry!!!!!!!! Warren Jr! Move into 1st now in da Late!

Good luck bro!

• DirkDigglerz

@866 said...

nice 1 bruhh

• cdaus8989

This Nicky6 guy is cruising past 400 in the big $10 DK GPP. He even has a Tyus Jones lineup that’s going to win a few hundred bucks as well

Guy was at 260 before his Steph, Dray, Jrue hammer even tipped off.

• yisman

wow I thought my Yahoo was going to save me tonight (no Jones there) but I keep falling. I was in third place with three guys left (top 5 paid).

But Gay, Curry, and Ingram haven’t done anything in last 20 minutes so now I’m 6th https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/3450594/70444539

ugh. Tonight going to be a big loss.

• DirkDigglerz

@yisman said...

wow I thought my Yahoo was going to save me tonight (no Jones there) but I keep falling. I was in third place with three guys left (top 5 paid).

But Gay, Curry, and Ingram haven’t done anything in last 20 minutes so now I’m 6th https://sports.yahoo.com/dailyfantasy/contest/3450594/70444539

You got this bro!

• emoney1214

Rough night, but really rough night for some big names. Birdwings and csuram with the same cash lineup on fd, with a 220.8 score

• BBWC_10

Wessley Matthews….Dummy of the year, Should of went to OT

• Imnotverygoodatall

is there a way to download a csv with the players, their ownership, and points scored in your contest on fanduel?

• DirkDigglerz

@yisman said...

bro you won with a .1 difference that was clutch lol

• scott33

@yisman said...

U cashed by .1 lol, doesn’t make up for last night but still

• KindGuy

I’m winning all the money tomorrow. New month, time to start fresh.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).