• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( 2.5 ) at Brooklyn ( -2.5 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -5.5 ) at New York ( 5.5 ) —- T: 211.5
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -7.5 ) at Chicago ( 7.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2.5 ) at Minnesota ( 2.5 ) —- T: 223.5
    10:30 PM EST : Dallas ( 6.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) —- T: 235
    10:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Cdmjlt369

Made 3x my buy ins even with Jordan. I’ll take it.

Gets the 1st with 3 Man Tie on the $1, waiting stat correction

• scott33

@emoney1214 said...

Rough night, but really rough night for some big names. Birdwings and csuram with the same cash lineup on fd, with a 220.8 score

Yeah those guys always have the same cash lineup, 220.8 ouch.

Big sweat there.. no OT.. needed nothing from Wes or Barnes. 3 man tie 343.5 $1 Late D K. We all had same line.

• yisman

Looking over my 10 lineups. Two had Rose but those were two of my worst lineups.

My best score was 332.75. Tyus, Justin Holiday, Lonzo, Carter, Aldridge, Towns, Drummond, Jokic

Missed cashing in the $109 on Yahoo by 1.1. facepalm

• MikedUpDFS

Got 21st in the DK $12 Single Entry. Wish I had swapped LBJ for AD last minute but still a great night and AD at least got the double double lol.

Curry Jrue Miro Dray McG Oko Moore Warren.. Lil sick to tie but I hope to hang on

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Main lineup finishes with 318 with a 9.50 from Monte Morris…. decent night but if I had Moore like in other lineups would have been awesome

• scott33

@866 said...

Curry Jrue Miro Dray McG Oko Moore Warren.. Lil sick to tie but I hope to hang on

Let us know bud

• Imnotverygoodatall

good news: new personal best for the season 343
    bad news : broke even
    what a weird ass slate tonight

• SkateFiend

I’m starting to dislike FD’s PG PG SG SG SF SF PF PF format. It was harder to fade busts like Jabari Parker and Ricky Rubio there.

If you try to spread out mid tier players like Sabonis, they might only play like 20 minutes and give you 24 DFS points.

• jBlazna

Its impressive that Mavs almost win the game with a bad day from both Dennis and Jordan. They need to keep working the Smith-Doncic connection, some games they just nullify each other, today when Smith was not on the court Doncic played well, when they were together both sucked lol.

• BBWC_10

Whoever Nicky6 is made an absolute killing tonight, Won both big tourneys on DK with a 421, I guess he had the nut LU. Rose, Curry, Dray, Carter, Vonleh. Thad, Jrue, Lavine. Congrats man.

• scott33

Doubled up tonight with a 308 on FD. D Rose my MVP, really happy for that guy. The most satisfying thing about tonight is seeing all the lineup buyers below the cash line in 50/50s & double ups. I love it!

• Wrx_guy

@BBWC_10 said...

Whoever Nicky6 is made an absolute killing tonight, Won both big tourneys on DK with a 421, I guess he had the nut LU. Rose, Curry, Dray, Carter, Vonleh. Thad, Jrue, Lavine. Congrats man.

Yea he killed it. He picked the Thad young 50 burger correctly that only happens once a year haha. My sole lineup scored 325.75, only 100 less than his haha. Fun night. It was nice to see D rose in vintage fashion!

• cp3nohlac

What was the reason for Thad young tonight

• tmarohl

@cp3nohlac said...

What was the reason for Thad young tonight

No shit!

• chronoxiong

Tonight is the best GPP performance I had in quite some time. Scored 358.40 in the Dribbler and Swat with this beauty: https://www.fanduel.com/games/29597/contests/29597-221750695/entries/1577383745/scoring

Won the few amount of cash games I was in too as it crushed everyone by a wide margin too. Just wished I was in more games today but I couldn’t because I was stuck at work during the afternoon and had to play it safe. Playing it safe is much better than throwing a bunch of money into games and not be around during lock time. I knew to fade that turd Josh Jackson Jr. He’s been so bad this season that if I see other better plays at PF, I would play them instead. Who were the other chalk that the pros mentioned and got everyone killed for it? I want to know. Anyways, these two GPP performances gonna boost up my RG profile for sure now.

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

Tonight is the best GPP performance I had in quite some time. Scored 358.40 in the Dribbler and Swat with this beauty: https://www.fanduel.com/games/29597/contests/29597-221750695/entries/1577383745/scoring

Won the few amount of cash games I was in too as it crushed everyone by a wide margin too. Just wished I was in more games today but I couldn’t because I was stuck at work during the afternoon and had to play it safe. Playing it safe is much better than throwing a bunch of money into games and not be around during lock time. I knew to fade that turd Josh Jackson Jr. He’s been so bad this season that if I see other better plays at PF, I would play them instead. Who were the other chalk that the pros mentioned and got everyone killed for it? I want to know. Anyways, these two GPP performances gonna boost up my RG profile for sure now.

Nice bro, if Barnes & Matthews would’ve had better 2nd halves you would’ve had a top 10 finish. I know Wes had 22 at half, Barnes 20. So they had 10 FD pts between them in the 2nd half. I had them too as u know, oh well. Regardless congrats man I’m happy for ya

• scott33

@scott33 said...

Nice bro, if Barnes & Matthews would’ve had better 2nd halves you would’ve had a top 10 finish. I know Wes had 22 at half, Barnes 20. So they had 10 FD pts between them in the 2nd half. I had them too as u know, oh well. Regardless congrats man I’m happy for ya

Whoops, upvoted my own comment by mistake lol.

He Hangs On in the Late. The 3 man Dupe benefits from stat correction. Thanks Scott! It was Warren Jr for the Win over Barnes/Matthews. Only difference.

• feezyg

All I wanna know is Mt Durham’s ownership of D Rose….

• Wrx_guy

@feezyg said...

All I wanna know is Mt Durham’s ownership of D Rose….

He fades the chalk bro!

• scott33

@866 said...

He Hangs On in the Late. The 3 man Dupe benefits from stat correction. Thanks Scott! It was Warren Jr for the Win over Barnes/Matthews. Only difference.

• depalma13

No Tyus Jones and missed the cash line in almost all of the single entry contests by .5 of a point.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).