NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic โ€“ NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Seems like a hangover after last night’s craziness.

Think everyone’s gonna get back on John Collins after his big game against MIA the other day, but with no Young think Spo figures out how to defend Collins differently, I’m fading.

Hoping Favors is ruled out so we can go back to Hayes. Like a lot of that Den/NO game honestly.

• DirkDigglerz

Only made 2 lineups I really like covered everything ๐Ÿ™

• rpolzin25

Man if only I had faded the warriors game. On to today. Need a short memory

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Are the Warriors playing today? Want to see them lose again and Draymond Green look like the scrub that he is when not surrounded by all kinds of stars.

• SteeloCity

I kinda was hoping Jrue Holliday was still gonna be out today, but that looks like itโ€™s not gonna come to fruition. I really like Ingram, his usage is insane.

• JaeDaily

Kawhi Leonard Revenge Game.

Jahil Okafor is starting. Take a chance & roster him & pay up at another position? Or is this a bad idea?

• jessedio

The only way to win tonight with this garbage can of a slate

• DirkDigglerz

who starts PG for the Hawks with Trae gone? Goodwin?

• monarch

Dejounte Murray is possibly the best on ball defender in the league. Should be some must see vs Kawhi tonight.

• @DirkDigglerz said...

who starts PG for the Hawks with Trae gone? Goodwin?

Seems they went with Bembry to start the 2nd half the other night. He picked up a bunch of minutes.

• Bodiaz36

So are we to assume Kawhi is back playing tonight? If so, I really like the matchup. Run it back with DDR…And still wanna play Hart, even with Holiday back

• S7ubs

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Seems like a hangover after last night’s craziness.

Think everyone’s gonna get back on John Collins after his big game against MIA the other day, but with no Young think Spo figures out how to defend Collins differently, I’m fading.

Hoping Favors is ruled out so we can go back to Hayes. Like a lot of that Den/NO game honestly.

Iโ€™m also fading Collins. He made a career high 5 threes last game against Miami.
    This could be a blow out. I like Nunn and Herro in this game

• @S7ubs said...

Iโ€™m also fading Collins. He made a career high 5 threes last game against Miami.
    This could be a blow out. I like Nunn and Herro in this game

I made the mistake of going with Nunn last time with him starting instead of Herro. I want whoever is coming off the bench, and maybe Dragic too. On the first team with Butler back there’s so much less usage.

• jessedio

Doesn’t DeRozan go ghost when he plays Kawhi?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

2 days ago we had a 3 game slate, and I flooded the forum with stats that were probably too small of a sample size to matter, but I’m going to do it again today and maybe we can find something useful in it. This time though I’ll only mention things truly worth noting, with why I think they’re worth noting and how it might help make some decisions going game by game.

• kbsktbll88

Off topic, but did you guys see KAT’s and Embiids Twitter and IG comments? lmao comedy

• Bodiaz36

Actually, I thought it was the other way around last season, at least the first time they plaYed. DeRozan had a big game, and Kawhi disappeared. I actually think they’ll both have big games tonight. Might just stack the game, anticipating the others may blow out

• Bodiaz36

Dude, I know it’s unrelated but that was awesome. Lol, got even better on Twitter. I like them both a lot, but if you’re on an opposing team it would be so easy to HATE Joel Embiid

• jessedio

@Bodiaz36 said...

Actually, I thought it was the other way around last season, at least the first time they plaYed. DeRozan had a big game, and Kawhi disappeared. I actually think they’ll both have big games tonight. Might just stack the game, anticipating the others may blow out

Oh ok. Yeah it was one or the other.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

2 days ago we had a 3 game slate, and I flooded the forum with stats that were probably too small of a sample size to matter, but I’m going to do it again today and maybe we can find something useful in it. This time though I’ll only mention things truly worth noting, with why I think they’re worth noting and how it might help make some decisions going game by game.

Stats shmats, who is the LOCK HIM IN rozier pick of the day. I blindly locked him in at 50% last night at 3% ownership. thaaaaanks

• jessedio

@kbsktbll88 said...

Off topic, but did you guys see KAT’s and Embiids Twitter and IG comments? lmao comedy

Last night was one of the most entertaining NBA nights in a while. Joel vs Kat – Houston all-star game and Warriors with the dagger to their hearts.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Sleazygreazy said...

Stats shmats, who is the LOCK HIM IN rozier pick of the day. I blindly locked him in at 50% last night at 3% ownership. thaaaaanks

That’s why we got to look at the stats!

• monarch

Both DDR and Kawhi will see the other teams best defender tonight. Not saying to fade on a three game slate but they might not be ceiling efforts if that’s what you might be expecting

• Ndepompei

@monarch said...

Both DDR and Kawhi will see the other teams best defender tonight. Not saying to fade on a three game slate but they might not be ceiling efforts if that’s what you might be expecting

Isn’t Dejounte still only going to play 20-25 min?

• jessedio

PF and C suck on FD like always. I don’t think we can just dismiss Collins on a 3 game slate esp with the limited options at those positions. Love how FD bumped up Cam’s price to 4400. How has his play warranted a price increase?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).