NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

Nunn starting at PG according to FD so who else is starting? Duncan?

• mspozto

Thank You

• Vdaddy8888

I don’t agree with the presumption that Winslows minutes will be split between the 3 guards. Duncan Robinson played during the Butler’s absence and he will continue to get some run tonight… hes not good or anything but he will take minutes.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@monarch said...

I just want to say that I was the first to be ON Cam Reddish today…lol

Yeah, starting PG, 35 minutes, instead of 30, I’ve changed my opinion a bit. Going to keep an eye on ownership projections before I decide exposures, but knowing he’ll get extra minutes and they are basically encouraging in him to have the ball and make plays by announcing him as the PG changes a lot.

• theIrrigator

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, starting PG, 35 minutes, instead of 30, I’ve changed my opinion a bit. Going to keep an eye on ownership projections before I decide exposures, but knowing he’ll get extra minutes and they are basically encouraging in him to have the ball and make plays by announcing him as the PG changes a lot.

I was gonna be heavy this morning and now with the news he’s a lock in my opinion

• Pandamonious

The sample basically doesn’t even matter, since Butler has only played in 1 game, but Nunn and Bam are the guys who’ve crushed this year when Winslow has been off the court.

• JSteele

@Vdaddy8888 said...

I don’t agree with the presumption that Winslows minutes will be split between the 3 guards. Duncan Robinson played during the Butler’s absence and he will continue to get some run tonight… hes not good or anything but he will take minutes.

He’s not a guard though. Winslow was the top ball carrier and those duties will be between Nunn, Butler, Dragic, and Herro. Maybe Robinson starts and Butler slides to the 2 in order to keep the 2nd unit intact.

• monarch

Stock down a bit for Bembry though

• Vdaddy8888

@Pandamonious said...

Is 35 minutes of Garbage better than 20 minutes of production… with the guys available on today’s slate I can’t really say that anyone stands out on the latter at that price point. I’ll be under the field on reddish and over on Beverly in a pace up spot. (comparable position/minutes)

All of this points to one thing IMO. An isolation game featuring collins. Great that reddish is bringing the ball up the court, but he can’t run the offense. Its gonna be high P&R or a motion corner swing to get low post position for collins/Len then kick outs from there. Can see a lot of low shot clock possessions here.

• 40coach

Kinda like Jabari Parker tonight.

• JTL33

Favorite player props for tonight?

• callmetouch

@JTL33 said...

O/U 1.5 injuries and tilts

• asmithii2287

Embiid and KAT suspended for 2 games… thoughts peeps?

• Pandamonious

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Is 35 minutes of Garbage better than 20 minutes of production… with the guys available on today’s slate I can’t really say that anyone stands out on the latter at that price point. I’ll be under the field on reddish and over on Beverly in a pace up spot. (comparable position/minutes)

All of this points to one thing IMO. An isolation game featuring collins. Great that reddish is bringing the ball up the court, but he can’t run the offense. Its gonna be high P&R or a motion corner swing to get low post position for collins/Len then kick outs from there. Can see a lot of low shot clock possessions here.

Possibly. You’re assuming he cant’t run the offense. Reddish played point in high school. He was touted as a point-forward type going into college and considered to still have those abilities. I guess we’ll find out. They supposedly practiced today and didn’t have just a shoot around, as Monarch noted, and Reddish come out of it as the starting PG. So, we’ll see.

• Vdaddy8888

@JSteele said...

He’s not a guard though. Winslow was the top ball carrier and those duties will be between Nunn, Butler, Dragic, and Herro. Maybe Robinson starts and Butler slides to the 2 in order to keep the 2nd unit intact.

Winslow and Butler are interchangeable at the 3 and Robinson can slide in if necessary. They lose a lot of size at the position going to a herro and dragic exclusively and Spoelstra likes to play big.

• Pandamonious

@asmithii2287 said...

Simmons not getting at least 1 game is horrendous.

• JTL33

Safe bet

• ASalvaro

@asmithii2287 said...

all in on Horford

• RipCityRings

Any thoughts on Jrue tonight? The Q tag all day makes me think he’ll be the lowest owned stud, but maybe rightfully so at 8.8K. Averaged 21/7/5 in 4 games vs the Nuggets last season, I think he’s definitely in play if they can stay in the game.

I do wonder how much he lowers Ingram’s usage/ceiling. I keep making builds with no Pelicans, which feels like a mistake but they’re also mostly still priced as if Jrue was out.

• STLBlues9113

Any suggestions for cash game Center’s

• Vdaddy8888

@Pandamonious said...

Possibly. You’re assuming he cant’t run the offense. Reddish played point in high school. He was touted as a point-forward type going into college and considered to still have those abilities. I guess we’ll find out. They supposedly practiced today and didn’t have just a shoot around, as Monarch noted, and Reddish come out of it as the starting PG. So, we’ll see.

He hasn’t shown many abilities thus far… as you said we will find out. They also called up an actually point gaurd from their d league squad if its worth noting. not saying he gets any run, just putting that out there.

• callmetouch

@Pandamonious said...

Simmons not getting at least 1 game is horrendous.

Simmons was never under the neck. His other hand was under his armpit. It was never a choke more of a holding position. Seatbelt.

• JSteele

@JTL33 said...

Cam Reddish is set at 19.5 for total Pts/Ast/Reb, depending on which side of the debate your on

• Pandamonious

@STLBlues9113 said...

Any suggestions for cash game Center’s

Depends on the site I imagine, but I think no matter what you’ll want Jokic. Position flexibility on DK opens up some other options i suppose, but I think in cash you just get Jokic.

• gaelicgirl

@asmithii2287 said...

That’s fine, but Simmons’ choke hold on KAT was too much IMO

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).