NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• captainwacky

Everyone focusing on how people are going to slide into the replacement minutes for the hawks and the heat… I think the real value is if Barton misses, you gotta take stabs at beasley/morris/craig to try to get one of those guys going off. Thoughts?

• STLBlues9113

@Pandamonious said...

Depends on the site I imagine, but I think no matter what you’ll want Jokic. Position flexibility on DK opens up some other options i suppose, but I think in cash you just get Jokic.

Sorry forgot to include it was dk

• gloriousspam

Leonard/Zubac or Gay/Jock itch?

• Had trae tuesday, turner yesterday, i swear if someone i roster gets injured tonight.

• JSteele

@JTL33 said...

Favorite player props for tonight?

I think my favourite is Demar Derozan Total Pts/Ast/Reb over 31.5

DeRozan’s lowest scoring (real) point total at Staples Center last year was 25 and that was only 1 game. In all the others, he had no less than 32 real points.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Everyone focusing on how people are going to slide into the replacement minutes for the hawks and the heat… I think the real value is if Barton misses, you gotta take stabs at beasley/morris/craig to try to get one of those guys going off. Thoughts?

For sure. I’m basically trying to play Jokic/LMA/DDR/Kawhi and then mixing matching these guys

• mambaland

any word on Jrue?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Beasley, murray, harris without taking too many Nuggets. Three almost feels like too many, two is probably the correct number. I have a lot of Jokic, Beasley

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

I’m off Wallace now

• STLBlues9113

Cash butler or deRozan

• JSteele

@mambaland said...

any word on Jrue?

He’s probable

• JTL33

@JSteele said...

I think my favourite is Demar Derozan Total Pts/Ast/Reb over 31.5

DeRozan’s lowest scoring (real) point total at Staples Center last year was 25 and that was only 1 game. In all the others, he had no less than 32 real points.

I figured Kawhi would be guarding him mainly tonight.

• JSteele

@JTL33 said...

I figured Kawhi would be guarding him mainly tonight.

Against the Raptors last year he went 23/8/4 and 21/11/14.

It’s a dual narrative, revenge and homecoming.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@JSteele said...

I thought they were playing the Clippers?

• monarch

@JSteele said...

That game probably featured a higher pace though. Clippers probably slow this game down

• shrilla

Duncan Robinson starting for the Heat

• JSteele

@theIrrigator said...

I thought they were playing the Clippers?

Yes, and I mentioned his enormous stats against the Clippers and Lakers, but he was worried about Kawhi (hence the Raptors)

• callmetouch

@shrilla said...

Duncan Robinson starting for the Heat

• noddy

@theIrrigator said...

I’m off Wallace now

why?

• TeamTarek

Guys bembry or Reddish for cash

• JSteele

@monarch said...

That game probably featured a higher pace though. Clippers probably slow this game down

Last year the Spurs played relatively slow without Dejounte Murray pushing the pace. I’d imagine it’s a similar scoreline.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

I hate to play Herro, as he seems overpriced now on DK, and it feels like chasing, but he was lights out against the Hawks in their preseason game and Butler played in that one too, as did Winslow.

• kettab24

Can someone please explain to me why Jaxson Hayes is barely playing for the pelicans…this guy is a top 10 pick and they’re messing around with Okafor? wtf is going on there? why not see what you have in one of your top prospects?..he’s not going to learn anything sitting on the bench

• monarch

Duncan Robinson is great for Nunn. He just stands in the corner and spaces the floor

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

For sure. I’m basically trying to play Jokic/LMA/DDR/Kawhi and then mixing matching these guys

Lol well… see you wherever we end up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).