NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@TeamTarek said...

Guys bembry or Reddish for cash

Reddish

• gaelicgirl

@callmetouch said...

Simmons was never under the neck.

Never?
    https://twitter.com/WorldWideWob/status/1189711664180027393?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1189711664180027393&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fbleacherreport.com%2Fnba&fbclid=IwAR2GkgqtLmgqweXhwa8fsgQAWo0ECNNvWRTch_YAEBs3huk2P6sz-Hg3_Rg

• captainwacky

@kettab24 said...

Can someone please explain to me why Jaxson Hayes is barely playing for the pelicans…this guy is a top 10 pick and they’re messing around with Okafor? wtf is going on there? why not see what you have in one of your top prospects?..he’s not going to learn anything sitting on the bench

I mean… he just got extended run, so it would appear to trend the other way. That being said, they might need Okafor today given that he weighs a full 40 pounds more than Hayes, and if they want to have a chance to guard jokic, Okafor might… sorry I can’t finish this sentence lol

• noddy

@monarch said...

Duncan Robinson is great for Nunn. He just stands in the corner and spaces the floor

are you sure about this? I’m about to make a bet on Nunn on the over for points, rebounds, and assists

• Garpeters

I’m fading Duncan Robinson, hope people flock to him because he is starting.

• TeamTarek

@monarch said...

Reddish

Ty bro

• Garpeters

Any thoughts on Paul Millsap… strictly for FD ?

• monarch

@noddy said...

are you sure about this? I’m about to make a bet on Nunn on the over for points, rebounds, and assists

I dont want to be on the wrong end of your rant later….lol. he seems like a great play though

• EhhTimmay

Since I absolutely hate money, I will be rostering a lot of Jamal Murray again tonight.

• JSteele

@Pandamonious said...

I hate to play Herro, as he seems overpriced now on DK, and it feels like chasing, but he was lights out against the Hawks in their preseason game and Butler played in that one too, as did Winslow.

Herro took 16 FTs, so that means he took potentially 17 total shots. I’d say he gets a huge boost coming off the bench, instead of starting. Plus he will close out the game if its a blowout.

• theIrrigator

@noddy said...

why?

If reddish and hunter can play 35 mins, Huerter is up to 25 that’s an extra 15 mins Wallace cant play now. You could probably still take the risk on DK but he is $4700 on FD

• Vdaddy8888

Like I said before the lineup was released, Spoelstra loves to go big especially to start the game and Robinson would get run and now he gets the start.

• kettab24

lol I’m glad you decided not to finish that sentence…that’s my point Okafor’s fatass will have ZERO impact against Okafor..if anything play Hayes and let him get the experience of guarding a top center even if he’ll do horribly

• shrilla

Might close out the game either way. He pretty much played the entire 2nd and 4th quarters in that last game IIRC

• JSteele

@noddy said...

What is the total on Nunn? But yes, Nunn will have the ball in his hands a lot and he will be facilitating more.

• JSteele

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Like I said before the lineup was released, Spoelstra loves to go big especially to start the game and Robinson would get run and now he gets the start.

He’s just a placeholder though

• realphipps

I love my lineup, but have $0 left in salary. Lots of snowflakes tonight.

• captainwacky

@kettab24 said...

lol I’m glad you decided not to finish that sentence…that’s my point Okafor’s fatass will have ZERO impact against Okafor..if anything play Hayes and let him get the experience of guarding a top center even if he’ll do horribly

I mean, I agree with you in principle (hence not being able to properly write out Okafor’s defensive impact), but I do think they’ll let him try given the size disparity.

• callmetouch

We need Jrue news! If out NAW!

• MickyD10970

@EhhTimmay said...

Since I absolutely hate money, I will be rostering a lot of Jamal Murray again tonight.

You and me both my man. I have not got him right in 5 years

• theIrrigator

Wasnt there some kind of beef between Lonzo and Murray?

• Vdaddy8888

@JSteele said...

He’s just a placeholder though

Yes, but minutes are minutes are minutes..

• noddy

@JSteele said...

What is the total on Nunn? But yes, Nunn will have the ball in his hands a lot and he will be facilitating more.

22.5. I bet it

• captainwacky

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Yes, but minutes are minutes are minutes..

I mean… kind of?

• kbsktbll88

@callmetouch said...

We need Jrue news! If out NAW!

Jrue has been listed as probable all day

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.