NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Petergunz82

Lots of overlay in $10 DK

Find myself playing a lot of Huerter. It seems like in this situation he has way more upside than Beasley/Craig

• JSteele

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Yes, but minutes are minutes are minutes..

how many minutes will he play? 23 tops?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Vdaddy8888 said...

Yes, but minutes are minutes are minutes..

I like your takes, but in reference to Reddish you mentioned 35 garbage minutes vs. 20 productive minutes, but now in reference to Robinson you’re saying minutes are minutes? You’ve confused me.

• JSteele

@noddy said...

22.5. I bet it

Yea that seems solid to me, he should be close to that in real points tonight.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Find myself playing a lot of Huerter. It seems like in this situation he has way more upside than Beasley/Craig

Yeah, they’re trying to make me play more line ups.

• captainwacky

@Petergunz82 said...

But what if they all have upside and you play them all?!

• kbsktbll88

Really don’t like today’s slate. I“m just throwing in a single bullet and completely fading the Heat-Hawks game.

• jessedio

I don’t have any pelicans in my lineups. Don’t know why..lol

• Petergunz82

@captainwacky said...

But what if they all have upside and you play them all?!

Doh!

Then you have Kenrich and even Meyers Leonard who I like more than them. I think Barton plays, no intel, just a hunch.

• JSteele

Does anyone have any idea what Denver is going to do? Could we see Michael Porter Jr start and then keep the hockey shifts going?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

FD Monster only 80% full – decent overlay there

• JSteele

@jessedio said...

I don’t have any pelicans in my lineups. Don’t know why..lol

Because they are all priced like Jrue will sit?

• noddy

@JSteele said...

Yea that seems solid to me, he should be close to that in real points tonight.

Alright. LFG!!!!

• kettab24

yea I think they will too which is unfortunate

• zpa1989

okafor or hayes see more minutes? if you had to guess?

• kbsktbll88

@JSteele said...

Does anyone have any idea what Denver is going to do? Could we see Michael Porter Jr start and then keep the hockey shifts going?

He might not even play with Barton out let alone start. I think it would be Craig or Beasley starting. Minutes for Juancho off the bench, maybe MPJ.

• JSteele

@zpa1989 said...

Okafor (if he doesn’t get into foul trouble). I know better than to chase Jaxson Hayes

• SkateFiend

@zpa1989 said...

Hayes will be super chalky everywhere except Yahoo (where he’s priced at $26). You kinda have to play him in at least one lineup.

• captainwacky

@Petergunz82 said...

Doh!

Then you have Kenrich and even Meyers Leonard who I like more than them. I think Barton plays, no intel, just a hunch.

I like Kenrich, but my favorite cheapie is Mason Plumlee after all this tinkering.

• Neilj907

Okafor or huerter?

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Wasnt there some kind of beef between Lonzo and Murray?

Lonzo and Fox, IIRC…don’t know of one with Murray

• SteeloCity

I think I played way more lineups than I should but good luck tonight gentlemen

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@captainwacky said...

I like Kenrich, but my favorite cheapie is Mason Plumlee after all this tinkering.

Love the Plum.

• NIN1002

I’m banking on Will Barton playing. Lineup is perfect with him. If he doesn’t, then I’ll just eat the leftover salary and pivot down to Craig most likely. Don’t have a lot of options at SF on Yahoo at all. Either Barton or spend $30 more up to Kwahi, but that breaks my entire lineup and just doesn’t work. So, either Barton is in and it’s great or I’ll leave $7 on the table. Wish it was ANYONE but Will Barton questionable tonight.

• jessedio

I tried to go as balanced as I could. 5 lineups and only have Jokic in one. Harrell in all the others. What could go wrong.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.