NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• STLBlues9113

thxs for the input

• shades

Playing games with Barton…Thinking Beasley or Craig…. Will Barton (left toe) is a game-time decision for Thursday against the Pelicans.
    Coach Mike Malone added that Juancho Hernangomez and Michael Porter Jr. could enter the rotation in the even of a Barton DNP. Considering how Barton may have mishandled his rehab last year, the Nuggets may opt to be careful wit him, especially with some depth behind him. Torrey Craig and Malik Beasley should also be looking for an uptick with Beasley offering much more upside.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Collins fade and 2% Butler looking good at the half. On the other hand Huerter and Herro not getting there.

• kettab24

tomorrow’s slate is crazy…some of the prices makes for a lot of easy fades

• kettab24

I can see Butler blowing up in the 2nd plus he’s on track for an easy double double

• noddy

My Nunn and Dragic bets are awful

• kbsktbll88

@kbsktbll88 said...

Really don’t like today’s slate. I“m just throwing in a single bullet and completely fading the Heat-Hawks game.

Fade looking okay so far. Bembry the only one really crushing.

• monarch

@noddy said...

My Nunn and Dragic bets are awful

What do you need for Nunn

• Pandamonious

@kettab24 said...

I can see Butler blowing up in the 2nd plus he’s on track for an easy double double

He definitely could, but he’s a long ways from the 45 or so that would make me nervous. Same with Collins.

• noddy

@monarch said...

What do you need for Nunn

Over 22.5 total points, rebounds, and assists

• Vdaddy8888

What an ugly second quarter…. I have no idea why this team is going over screens against Cam Reddish that shoots 35% from 3… In explainable.

• Pandamonious

@kbsktbll88 said...

Fade looking okay so far. Bembry the only one really crushing.

Yeah, Bam is right there on the edge. Could go either way. If Leonard somehow came close to matching his first half he could become a piece you need to win big, but that’s unlikely.

• yisman

Barton OUT

• monarch

@noddy said...

Over 22.5 total points, rebounds, and assists

I’m pretty confident he will get there

• noddy

They are both on pace for their worst games of the season.

• noddy

@monarch said...

That makes one of us.

• Blink4

Need this second half to pick up the pace a bit

• gaelicgirl

Waiting for the 2nd game to start like

• noddy

Anyone else notice DK scoring being annoying this season so far? They just took an assist away for Dragic and then added it back. Has happened many times so far this season.

• SteeloCity

I need Huerter to step his game up.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, Bam is right there on the edge. Could go either way. If Leonard somehow came close to matching his first half he could become a piece you need to win big, but that’s unlikely.

I have Leonard and Nunn only in this game, SE. Zero second quarter burn for Leonard was unfortunate

• yisman

I was torn between Bembry and Reddish on DK

• monarch

Nunn heating up

• SkateFiend

Goran Tragic strikes again.

• noddy

@monarch said...

Good call

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).