NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• In 42nd, suprised only one other guy has the same lu.

• goboltsgo

melli starting, hart from bench, whats this mean for kenrich minutes?

• monarch

This is your daily reminder that Kendrick Nunn was on the Warriors G league team last season. Bob Myers falling off

• monarch

Collins looks done with an ankle sprain

• S7ubs

Collins hurt. Looks like a knee

• kbsktbll88

Collins rolled his ankle

• noddy

Nunn already over so 1/2 so far on my bets. Get Dragic in the game!!!!!!!!!!

• shades

Craig starting for Barton….

• tribetown15

Nunn/Reddish plays looking good, but Collins underperforming and then getting hurt not good at all.

Question: I’m newer to NBA, and curious on the Beat the Score contests on FD. Are they worth it? I feel like most lines should hit 260, is it worth playing?

• depalma13

Another night, another Hawk I play gets injured.

• S7ubs

I was so far off on Bam. Haven’t been able to watch as much of this game due to Halloween. How does he only have 3 rebounds

• STLBlues9113

About to start my cash game lineup for the next skate tonight. Any must start for the cash games. Just started back into draftkings this week after being off of it for awhile. Been watching the chat and have learned a lot over the few days since I started so ty everyone

• monarch

Jabari probably going to get there now

• gaelicgirl

@S7ubs said...

I was so far off on Bam. Haven’t been able to watch as much of this game due to Halloween. How does he only have 3 rebounds

And Jimmy has 7

• monarch

Jabari nice like that

• S7ubs

Damn I went all reddish and not enough bembry

• 7th!!!$$$

• shades

Damn…Kenrich or Jaxson?Thanks

• ASalvaro

Help..Melli or Okafor?

• monarch

@ASalvaro said...

Help..Melli or Okafor?

Okafor

• asmithii2287

Im flipping mad at myself, because right now one of my lineups on FD is 10th… but I have Barton in that lineup

• EhhTimmay

The way the game is going, Reddish might not even see the floor again.

• monarch

Cam back in with Collins

• ASalvaro

@monarch said...

Okafor

Thanks That’s who I had originally so I may as well leave him

• EhhTimmay

@EhhTimmay said...

The way the game is going, Reddish might not even see the floor again.

And just like a majority of the time, I’m wrong again.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).