NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

Meyers Leonard > Joker

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

The “Never Give Up” Nuggets…except when you’re down ~20 with around 7 minutes left in the game.

I guess Malone wants to get to the “post game hug” as quick as possible

• moosedrool

Need a 100 more from Lou, Gay, Kawhi and Aldridge…could be a good night if so. Aldridge looks like my big bust, though

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I can’t believe the price on FD for Lebummer actually is $10,800. Easiest fade in the history of DFS.

Same goes for Giannis or is he finally gonna give me that 65 burger I’ve been chasing?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Clearly the play was to just fade DEN entirely.

They should post Okafor box score on Jokic locker

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Same goes for Giannis or is he finally gonna give me that 65 burger I’ve been chasing?

He is 2/4 for 65 burgers this year, so I would say you have a 50/50 shot.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

So we know Murray isnt playing tomorrow against the warriors, you would think Pop gives Derozan and Aldridge the night off also

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Clearly the play was to just fade DEN entirely.

They should post Okafor box score on Jokic locker

Tough night if you did not capitalize on the value in the first game. From what I saw, all the ringers pretty much faded DEN/NOP entirely. Looking like the highest scoring game, yet not the right game to target unless you had Okafor only.

• superstars92

@theIrrigator said...

Lol, saw one of your lineups in the main DK contest that looked like it was gonna be pretty competitive

Haha nah, only in double ups which are pretty decent this year when I do play. GPPs, don’t have the time to think through a ton of lineups, so probably by sheer number won’t be competitive. Golf GPPs/NFL GPPs are far better for me.

Maybe on a Friday or Saturday for NBA, I can be, but that’s like wasting a fun day.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

So we know Murray isnt playing tomorrow against the warriors, you would think Pop gives Derozan and Aldridge the night off also

Doubtful. He is not going to risk losing to Golden State, no matter how bad they are.

• superstars92

Lol I took a look at tomorrow’s slate…Sabonis is already 8.7k, ridiculous…

• moosedrool

Not able to see the game…but is Kawhi on Aldridge? Or is Al in foul trouble or something?

• superstars92

Rudy Gay is seeing a ton of minutes…not that he’s doing anything from a real basketball standpoint with them…but mins = FPs.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@moosedrool said...

Not able to see the game…but is Kawhi on Aldridge? Or is Al in foul trouble or something?

nope, he’s just shting the bed

• damionismyname

@superstars92 said...

Lol I took a look at tomorrow’s slate…Sabonis is already 8.7k, ridiculous…

get some leaves in you life…

• EhhTimmay

@superstars92 said...

Rudy Gay is seeing a ton of minutes…not that he’s doing anything from a real basketball standpoint with them…but mins = FPs.

I’ll thank you for bringing this up earlier. Last second showdown with Rudy and White looks great. Just held down by captain Murray.

• superstars92

Kawhi is just taking it to the Spurs.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Sleazygreazy said...

Tough night if you did not capitalize on the value in the first game. From what I saw, all the ringers pretty much faded DEN/NOP entirely. Looking like the highest scoring game, yet not the right game to target unless you had Okafor only.

Did really good with the MIA-ATL value but seems like i have either Jokic or Murray everywhere… battling for breakeven

• superstars92

@EhhTimmay said...

I’ll thank you for bringing this up earlier. Last second showdown with Rudy and White looks great. Just held down by captain Murray.

Well I’m not sure what showdown prices were, but I think you pretty much have to start with Kawhi at captain to have a decent cash given the box score.

Winning lineup is probably like Kawhi (captain), DDR, Harrell, Gay, Murray + Scrub?

Could that fit? Murray might still be in the winning lineup, but just not as captain since the multiplier is extreme for Kawhi’s game.

• texasmajor

Dejounte Murray was visibly angry with Pop for pulling him late in the 4th in a close game. They brushed shoulders as Murray walked to his seat.

• EhhTimmay

@superstars92 said...

Well I’m not sure what showdown prices were, but I think you pretty much have to start with Kawhi at captain to have a decent cash given the box score.

Winning lineup is probably like Kawhi (captain), DDR, Harrell, Gay, Murray + Scrub?

Could that fit? Murray might still be in the winning lineup, but just not as captain since the multiplier is extreme for Kawhi’s game.

Last second we got 98 out of 125.

Leader has Kawhi Cap (12.4), Pat Bev (6.6), DDR (9.4), Gay (5.6), White (5.4), Mills (4.4)

Sitting in 2nd with Murray Cap, DDR, Gay, White, Kawhi, Zubac (puke, just overall bad pick no matter what game script)

• moosedrool

Calling out Jinx troll…but would like to see ot here

• moosedrool

hoping for a point adjustment…out of the money by 1 FP…fook

• damionismyname

LMA killed any chance of a decent night. dude is washed

• SteeloCity

Done playing Jokic until further notice. Another horrific night. :(

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).