NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Miami ( -6 ) at Atlanta ( 6 ) —- T: 216.5
    8:30 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( 5 ) at LA Clippers ( -5 ) —- T: 225.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• asmithii2287

Damn I thought I was gonna have a crappy night with Barton in my lineups, but escaped with a profit, so all is forgiven :)

• tmarohl

@SteeloCity said...

Done playing Jokic until further notice. Another horrific night. :(

He is by far the most inconsistent so called “Stud”. I don’t think I have ever had him when he had a good game.

• gaelicgirl

Deadspin is dead

It was the best site for NBA commentary and now it’s. all. gone.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Deadspin is dead

It was the best site for NBA commentary and now it’s. all. gone.

thats jayzee’s gif, you may get hit with a lawsuit.

• gaelicgirl

@damionismyname said...

thats jayzee’s gif, you may get hit with a lawsuit.

That would be the perfect end to this month

• ASalvaro

oh man why do i go over my scores..now i’m depressed lol..if i take Butler over Collins in the Util part of my lineup it moves me to 3rd and $20,000

• IronMonkey415

Jokic and that ABC guy are tough to play with those prices.
    Will they give us 50fps or not.

• Wrx_guy

@Sleazygreazy said...

Tough night if you did not capitalize on the value in the first game. From what I saw, all the ringers pretty much faded DEN/NOP entirely. Looking like the highest scoring game, yet not the right game to target unless you had Okafor only.

The ringers didn’t fade the game, they make 150 lineups so you only see their good ones.

• Bodiaz36

Actually had a decent night, almost forgot what the color of green looked like. My Parker and Okafor hunches paid off…As for tonight, love RWB in that matchup and Mike Conley in what should be a paced- up affair ( keep in mind he’ll probably be 8k in short order), and hard not to love WCS at that price with all the GS injuries. Should be a fun slate, good luck to all!

• JSteele

I went to bed so I didn’t see the late games but good to see Okafor come through and Kawhi. Placed 400th in the big GPP for 3x return

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler