• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 190
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Washington ( -7.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 191.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• monarch

I like Steph again. He was on his way to 40/10/10 last night if not for fouls and being pulled early due to the blowout.

• Undrafted

@ashank said...

John Wall, Blake Griffin, Demarcus Cousins for tonight

I like two of your three but I think with the home town score keeper, this is where AD gets it going.

• Wayne_2

I’m new to this , and i see most of you guys made money last night. Do you guys prefer the cash game leagues or the tournaments?

• Dmurphy104

• Blogger of the Month

I’d recommend sticking to cash. when you are new..at least until you really get a feel for the sport. I’m new to NBA and playing primarily cash, and throwing the same lineup into 1 cheap GPP – just in case it hits.

• Limsanity

@Dmurphy104 said...

I’d recommend sticking to cash. when you are new..at least until you really get a feel for the sport. I’m new to NBA and playing primarily cash, and throwing the same lineup into 1 cheap GPP – just in case it hits.

That’s my same logic. Partly because if I win in my cash games, and see I could have won in GPP, I would just kick myself in the rear

• ashank

@Undrafted said...

I like two of your three but I think with the home town score keeper, this is where AD gets it going.

Last time Davis played the Warriors he was a dud

• Wayne_2

thanks for your help

• millerto

I don’t like tonight. I’m playing 1 lineup for a grand total of 5 dollars and it’s all set. No tinkering. No stress.

• jkovach1208

@ashank said...

Last time Davis played the Warriors he was a dud

True but he is the best big man in the NBA. Warriors played last night and they do not have Bogut, Davis will be going against Ezeli and Speights. Sign me up

• WuChef1986

Morning fellas/ gals

Hayward, Gortat, Acy, and Paul Wall

• converse2

My issue with AD is Ish Smith, I think until Holiday doesn’t have a minutes restriction I’ll look elsewhere

• karimamin

@jkovach1208 said...

True but he is the best big man in the NBA. Warriors played last night and they do not have Bogut, Davis will be going against Ezeli and Speights. Sign me up

But Green guards Davis…..

• millerto

The entire Pelicans situation is just a dumpster fire right now. Every team will load up to stop Davis.

• Cityworkout

I think Curry and Blake are two good choices today. Blake has been very consistent at PF and Curry is the top PG play. You also have Cousins too. I generally don’t like to pay up that much for center especially if there are cheaper C cash options.

How about SF? You probably want to roster either PG or Melo.

• AWARD

I have my core guys. any good cheap plays tonight?

• Cityworkout

Grant is a cheap PG on DK for cash.

Porter has been consistent as well.

• Queens819

I have a feeling that one of the Phoenix G’s is going to go off tonight… Likely Bledsoe, but wouldn’t be shocked if it were Knight.

• AWARD

Liking porter tonight might play Calderon as well.

• whitnall

Will have Wall everywhere tonight going against that Knicks defense. He had a semi “bad” game last night and still ended up with 40 fp. Think Wall becomes one of the top fantasy guys this season if he wasn’t already and makes you think about him being a play every night regardless of price ala Westbrook last season.

• Limsanity

@WuChef1986 said...

Morning fellas/ gals

Hayward, Gortat, Acy, and Paul Wall

Acy hasn’t seen the floor?

• dp33071

I have a line up with Beal, Gay, Green, Conley and Curry. Fingers crossed, the last 2 night have not been kind to me. Any input would be great.

• WuChef1986

@Limsanity said...

Acy hasn’t seen the floor?

inside joke to a member who lost out last night on big gpp by 2 point cause he had acy going

• S7ubs

I have that feeling that Brow is gonna come alive tonight, but man that price is steep

• Wllsr5

draymond or jeff

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).