• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 190
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Washington ( -7.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 191.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Toinegotti

@WuChef1986 said...

Morning fellas/ gals

Hayward, Gortat, Acy, and Paul Wall

Gortat should eat against the knicks bigs, huh?

• garyplayer

@Drew52786 said...

Which value Knick tonight is the question? Oquinn is a machine in his minutes, Jerian Grant is playing well Galloway is making value and then Prozingis. Don’t forgot derek williams or sasha who played well opening night? All cheap

d williams 3200 dk

• rhharrll

what is GPP?

• stecco1015

@plaudati said...

who has been playing more of the point for pho Bledsoe or knight and is boogie playing more minutes at pf

From what I watched it seemed pretty even between Bledsoe and Knight, but they play at such a fast pace that I’m not sure it really matters.

• stoptheinsanity

I really am trying to understand this whole Clippers are too athletic for Boogie thing. So I checked the game logs. Boogie has owned them basically every game he has played them the last 2 seasons. What has changed so drastically that he will no longer be able to handle them?

• keephustlincuz

Koufos or Ezeli?

• Nygrad2012

How do you guys figure out value? If durant is $10,000 on fanduel or whatever site you want to use, how do you get 2x or 3x? What’s the measure?

• puqqz

@Nygrad2012 said...

How do you guys figure out value? If durant is $10,000 on fanduel or whatever site you want to use, how do you get 2x or 3x? What’s the measure?

If KD is 10,000, for him to get 2x value, he would need to get 20FP, 3x is 30FP, etc.

• ginobilisrings

@stoptheinsanity said...

I really am trying to understand this whole Clippers are too athletic for Boogie thing. So I checked the game logs. Boogie has owned them basically every game he has played them the last 2 seasons

yeah I agree with you. Deandre is an top 5 rim protector within 5-10 feet. But when it comes to defensive effective FG%, he is not as great as it seems.

• rhharrll

Explain..

• rhharrll

Any thoughts on Rondo tonight?…. I think he will be a good play at 5100 more than likely less than 2% owned

• plaudati

Thanks but I’m confused about the floor does that change or is it a good starting place for cash if I look at who has a high floor from last season

• Mindofigor

$300 gpp LU on DK submitted :)

• S7ubs

@rhharrll said...

Any thoughts on Rondo tonight?…. I think he will be a good play at 5100 more than likely less than 2% owned

I would stay away. CP3 is a great defender and he is splitting time with Collison

• tr_baskin

c.j miles or stucky

• Lionfan22

My couple of value plays are Mike Conley, Marcin Gortat, and Porzingis tonight. I can’t decide between Stephen Curry, or Wall though. Possibly CP3 too

• Nygrad2012

@puqqz said...

If KD is 10,000, for him to get 2x value, he would need to get 20FP, 3x is 30FP, etc.

Thanks for the reply. What multiplier are we looking for exactly in a player? I hear 5x or 6x is ideal. Is that right?

• Xaque

@faheemtheking said...

Sooo, no one is looking to play Kyle O’Quinn or Festus Ezeli for the value?

definitely, though at least on FD having only one center to me means I probably got to go ahead and play Boogie, especially since I get so much value elsewhere. Ezeli has looked excellent through 2 games and will get plenty of PT tonight against the big NO front line. Speights was an equally good pick last night. I made 2 sharpshooter lineups that were identical with the two of them swapped out last night and they scored withing 0.25 of each other.

• guitardude82

@Dmurphy104 said...

I’d recommend sticking to cash. when you are new..at least until you really get a feel for the sport. I’m new to NBA and playing primarily cash, and throwing the same lineup into 1 cheap GPP – just in case it hits.

Thats what I’ve been doing. Day one started out with $50. my Formula for playing and keeping my cash is this for me as a newbie.
    Example: $50*.2= $10
    $10*.70= $7.00 double up contest
    $10*.30= $3.00 GPP

I started with $50 as of today i’m at $61. Will continue to use this method as I get comforatble spending more cash and better at the NBA rosters and schedules. Rotogrinders has helped me out a lot.

• Ahandy46

Clippers give up a lot of FTPS to PF.

• stoptheinsanity

@rhharrll said...

what is GPP?

It stands for Guaranteed Prize Pool. However even some double ups and 50/50s have guaranteed prize pools so it really is just a misleading slang term. When people say GPP they are referring to tournaments. Cash games are 50/50s double ups H2Hs and what not.

• padlock

ahh man.. i rmber seein ur post.. i saw yhe winnin lineup in the 27 dk thing and it was all okc n orl at 370pts..
    congrats tho dood on gettin whatya got

• FlashGordon401

How’re we feeling about Aminu tonight? Hit value in both games he’s played so far.

• Wllsr5

Anyone thinking about taking a chance on Courtney Lee

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@millerto said...

I don’t like tonight. I’m playing 1 lineup for a grand total of 5 dollars and it’s all set. No tinkering. No stress.

We shall see about that. GG last night btw. I’m game for some hu’s for low stakes anytime for shits and giggles.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).