• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 190
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Washington ( -7.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 191.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• cdaus8989

@rhharrll said...

Any thoughts on Rondo tonight?…. I think he will be a good play at 5100 more than likely less than 2% owned

The Celtics fan in me is saying he found his mojo, and is gonna the Rondo we all know and love (or hate). However, logic tells me that last night was just a product of playing the lakers, and that Collison will get a good chunk of minutes too. Either way I’m rolling with him tonight and hoping for the best.

• Dorr185

Omri Casspi seems like a good value pick for this slate.

• Toinegotti

Lakers cannot defend PGs at all…I don’t think Rondo repeats that performance against a hungry Clipper squad

• millerto

@slpanthers24 said...

We shall see about that. GG last night btw. I’m game for some hu’s for low stakes anytime for shits and giggles.

Well maybe i’ll do 3 lineups and 10 bucks total. Haha just can’t stay away. Anybody thinking Darren Collison tonight?

• Toinegotti

@rhharrll said...

Any thoughts on Rondo tonight?…. I think he will be a good play at 5100 more than likely less than 2% owned

Lakers cannot defend PGs at all…I don’t think Rondo repeats that performance against a hungry Clipper squad

• guitardude82

Any thoughts on the late slate tonight!? I played the games last night. I am wondering for cash double up games it might be a cake walk with some much stud play. Although, I am a bit worried about the Trailblazers and Suns game. Will there be enough points in that game to get some action? Especially with last nights games. In that case expecially at point Gaurd who is play Lillard/Mccollum or Paul/Mccollum. Do I add Bledsoe somewhere? I usually make one solid line up for my double up games and play multiple times

• rhharrll

Any thoughts on Neto tonight for Utah? He is at the minimum price and starting for Utah….

• S7ubs

@guitardude82 said...

Any thoughts on the late slate tonight!? I played the games last night. I am wondering for cash double up games it might be a cake walk with some much stud play. Although, I am a bit worried about the Trailblazers and Suns game. Will there be enough points in that game to get some action? Especially with last nights games. In that case expecially at point Gaurd who is play Lillard/Mccollum or Paul/Mccollum. Do I add Bledsoe somewhere?

Bledsoe has a good matchup against CJ Miles.

• guitardude82

@S7ubs said...

Bledsoe has a good matchup against CJ Miles.

Bledsoe is on the Suns and Trailblazers game :)

• S7ubs

Thoughts on Hayward tonight? Does he finally get things going against PG?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Darkstar24 said...

stoptheinsanity

I’m not implying that, but actually yeah he’s not an athletic freak. He’s a great player but my question refers to the fact he’s not going up against Randle/Hibbert tonight

DMC can handle anyone he wants. To think he might not go off because of their athletes is just not going to happen. He will eat tonight no doubt about it.

• guitardude82

Thoughts on Austin Rivers in toights game? Will there be enough for him to come out and score some points for a cheap play in a Cash game?

• Toinegotti

@S7ubs said...

Thoughts on Hayward tonight? Does he finally get things going against PG?

Hayward is from Indiana and he played hoops at Butler, so i’m expecting him to show out in his homecoming…

• S7ubs

@Toinegotti said...

Hayward is from Indiana and he played hoops at Butler, so i’m expecting him to show out in his homecoming…

Thanks. Guess ill pivot from Gay to Hayward

• Toinegotti

aminu, barnes, or porter??

• nvetta

I’ve got Collison, as of now. haha

• ginobilisrings

hard for me to get hayward for $7300 on FD… looking at his gamelog last season… only a handful times he broke 30 regular points.

• S7ubs

@guitardude82 said...

Bledsoe is on the Suns and Trailblazers game :)

CJ McCollum haha my apologies

• mbunner23

Aminu or Hood?

• smutpeddlers

@slpanthers24 said...

DMC can handle anyone he wants. To think he might not go off because of their athletes is just not going to happen. He will eat tonight no doubt about it.

Exactly…. You need to look up stats. I’ll just post here for you all since I did the digging already from 2013 and 2014…..

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/sacramento-kings/players/demarcus-cousins/gamelog/14/26/366

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball/fantasy/nba/sacramento-kings/players/demarcus-cousins/profile/15/26/377

Picking DeAndre would be the silly move according to the matchups.

• Mindofigor

@S7ubs said...

Thanks. Guess ill pivot from Gay to Hayward

Personally I would keep Rudy.

• havs99

Help Ezeli/mahinmi, griffin or cauliestein/davis

• S7ubs

Porter, Aminu, CJ Miles, or Barnes in Cash?

• smutpeddlers

To me Griffin has been underwhelming in his games against Sac last year. Not that he didn’t score but the ceiling hasn’t been set extremely high

• imjustjoshinya

i managed to fit Paul, AD and Griffin in my lineup tonight with a still respectable team all around playing value plays like Ish Smith, Hood & Ezeli

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.