• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 3 ) at Indiana ( -3 ) —- T: 190
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 7.5 ) at Washington ( -7.5 ) —- T: 204.5
    7:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at New Orleans ( 4.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    8:00 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 12 ) at Memphis ( -12 ) —- T: 191.5
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 2 ) at Portland ( -2 ) —- T: 204
    10:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 10.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -10.5 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• imjustjoshinya

Jerian Grant is also a nice lil value play

• t4t3r

What’s the difference between 50/50s and double ups? I see the same games listed for both…

• stoptheinsanity

@t4t3r said...

What’s the difference between 50/50s and double ups? I see the same games listed for both…

Example: In a $10 50/50 50% of the field should win $18. In a $10 double up roughly 45% of the field would win $20.

• Mindofigor

@t4t3r said...

50/50’s is literally the top 50% win money. But the house takes a cut. So if it’s a 10 person 50/50, top 5 players win $9, with the house taking $1 from each player.

Double ups, you have to beat out about 55% of the people but you literally double your money. So example, this is a 12 person contest, and top 5 win $10.

• SpeedDemon9

@imjustjoshinya said...

i managed to fit Paul, AD and Griffin in my lineup tonight with a still respectable team all around playing value plays like Ish Smith, Hood & Ezeli

I was able to do the same, but with Wall. only concern I have is Casspi. I might pay down at SG and tinker some more.

• guitardude82

Well I tried… Suggestions by all means. Tonights cash games. I took out lillard to replace with CP3/Mccullom. I have Aminu, Griffin and Cousins in the same line up as well. Didn’t have room for much more. Safe?

• teezee

Cousins or Anthony Davis? Please help

• stoptheinsanity

@teezee said...

Yes.

• Mindofigor

@stoptheinsanity said...

Yes.

I agree, go with the black guy

• kdriskell311

@teezee said...

Make a LU with each.

• onehitquit21

Knight/Gordon/Gay/Favors or Curry/McCollum/Aminu/Anderson for cash games?

• guitardude82

@onehitquit21 said...

Knight/Gordon/Gay/Favors or Curry/McCollum/Aminu/Anderson for cash games?

LU with Curry

• WuChef1986

@Limsanity said...

Well that’s just mean haha

lol true

• cdaus8989

@teezee said...

Boogie is a sure thing imo, Davis hasn’t been looking good, the Pels offense just looks really bad, but you know he’s going to go off for 60+ if you don’t play him.

• emhender

@teezee said...

IMO it depends on the game you are playing. I think cousins is the Cash game play, and Davis is the GPP play (presumably lower ownership %)

• mccraw

Boogie just had a big double-double vs the Clips, plus he said he hates them. I feel good about him tonight. And Steph gonna Steph.

• WuChef1986

any Ed Davis love today?

• mccraw

Wall/Beal stack?

• Darkstar24

Any Austin Rivers upside for 3k on DK? I know it has to be some garbage time for him to put up a game like the last, but is 18 fps possible if its a close game?

• teezee

I REALLY need a good F option under $3300

• millerto

Going with the unconventional Derrick Williams / Porzingis stack. Yay

• XLCadillac

PG Chris Paul
    SG Eric Gordon
    SF R. Hollis-Jef…
    PF Anthony Davis
    C DeMarcus Cousins
    G Jerian Grant
    F Nene Hilario
    UTIL C.J. Miles

Good cash lineup? Is Rondae Hollis-Jefferson going to play?

• Jeremy6Morehead

Ezeli for Cash reasonable? Should be able to put up 5-6x value again tonight

• smutpeddlers

I’m surprised that Ryazaan2000 hasn’t been on this forum. It doesn’t look like by his profile that he has played NBA yet.

• Davidd0726

Is Paul George worth it against UTah or should i spend down at SF?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).