• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00pm Boston at Philadelphia
    7:00pm Miami at Washington
    8:00pm NY Knicks at Houston
    8:00pm Indiana at New Orleans
    10:00pm Sacramento at LA Lakers
    10:30pm LA Clippers at Golden State

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• AWoo

@Fontaine said...

To quote our beloved DB730, if you aren’t playing Patrick McCaw tonight, you are just going to lose!

So you’re chasing 5 steals?

• IronMonkey415

McCaw was pretty damn good on Saturday.

• IronMonkey415

That is also true, he had all those steals that I forgot about.

Back on the Tim Frazier train, I replace him with McCaw but decided to change back..lol

• Fontaine

@AWoo said...

So you’re chasing 5 steals?

“Chasing” is easily the dumbest DFS term in the world. Good luck tonight Awoo.

• Adeepthret

Is there any merit to playing 7 guys from one team and trying to squeak through the cut line in double ups?

• al3b3d3v

@Fontaine said...

this guy Fontaine tried to sell me his projections on twitter the other day when I asked him who he liked for the slate, what a joker

• Fontaine

@al3b3d3v said...

this guy Fontaine tried to sell me his projections on twitter the other day when I asked him who he liked for the slate, what a joker

Do your own work then. Or, go spam others who will give you info for free.

• Klb835

Does anything productive ever come out of these forums?

• al3b3d3v

@Fontaine said...

Do your own work then. Or, go spam others who will give you info for free.

I asked who you liked and gave you a few players, instead you tried to hustle me by selling me lines… dude… comon man… I do plenty of research and my account is linked here to FanDuel, go see my wins.

• Wvd365

Embiid 12 min tonight

• Fontaine

@al3b3d3v said...

I asked who you liked and gave you a few players, instead you tried to hustle me by selling me lines… dude… comon man… I do plenty of research and my account is linked here to FanDuel, go see my wins.

YOU hit me up on twitter. I never seeked you out. I simply gave you the option to see my projections for the fee. Never offered to sell you “lines” . Get your facts straight. Anyways im done talking about this. Go cry about it in the corner man. Get over it.

• kawhisenberg

EVERYONE SHAKE YOUR DICKS THIS PISSING CONTEST IS OVER

• Wvd365

Go to Twitter everybody’s trying to sell lines on there trying to make a buck I feel like if you can’t make your lines you shouldn’t be playing

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Wow. I can’t believe the amount of arguing on this post. Not even the weekly NFL threads are this bad. Calm down guys, it’s just preseason. And no one has a crystal ball. So one opinion is better than another. Unless you’re trying to justify playing Embiid tonight. lol

• tmspriggs

@Klb835 said...

Does anything productive ever come out of these forums?

We learned you can’t count.

• hawgfan

Guess I better quit, this breaking even is getting old, lol

• nrh917

@Fontaine said...

• nrh917

@Fontaine said...

YOU DON

• tmspriggs

Anyone think Doc gives Mo Buckets extra burn in his former city?

• Wvd365

Anyone like j brown making his debut tonight

• Wvd365

My lines are done fd has nhl for tomorrow starting my research now
    Later

• Klb835

@tmspriggs said...

We learned you can’t count.

right i meant 4 teams not 4 games. I’ll own that whatevs

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Wvd365 said...

My lines are done fd has nhl for tomorrow starting my research now
    Later

NHL is for the season opener. Next week.

• traviswhite

Seriously…over preseason Bball???

• narcocop

100 % Weber for me. I think he will stuff the sheet tonight. GL all

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).