• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 Chicago at Indiana
    7:00 Washington at Philadelphia
    7:30 Boston at Charlotte
    7:30 Detroit at Brooklyn
    8:00 Atlanta at Memphis
    10:30 Sacramento at Golden State

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• mrmogz

Just wanted to say thank you to all the guys who are posting here throughout the day. Such invaluable information!!

Finished 23rd in the Sharpshooter and would’ve been right behind 1st had I played McRae over Booker. All 6 other lines made it into the cash as well at least!

Let’s get that money tonight! GL everyone.

• Irishsteelhead

The million dollar question (no pun intended) tonight: Which Warrior(s) will drop 30+?

• Trevorm09

@Irishsteelhead said...

The million dollar question (no pun intended) tonight: Which Warrior(s) will drop 30+?

Our brains are gonna be hurting all season trying to figure this one out.

• KindGuy

Nice 6 game slate :). I’ll be continuing my strategy of avoiding rookies for the preseason.

• Irishsteelhead

With the slate, IMO it’s definitely a good idea to stick to established starters with a few wild cards sprinkled in. Too many choices tonight to get cute like last night.

• Trevorm09

Ish Smith babay

• Vanco

@Trevorm09 said...

Ish Smith babay

^This. ““I feel comfortable with Ish [Smith] at starting PG,” Van Gundy said. “

• Expertdebo80

Ish smith is a great preseason play and will win ppl big bucks in the regular season

• KindGuy

I don’t understand why Ish Smith can never stay on an NBA roster. Is he a bad locker room presence? Every time I watch him play he looks like a legit point guard and he’s so freaking quick. I know he’s not efficient and he can hog the ball sometimes but he’s too good to be traded every damn year lol.

• Darkman33

I was looking at Ish last night as a guy to target… The real question for me is to play DFS and use battery life or save it for when Matthew is sitting 30 miles off our shore .

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wonder why they downsized all the prize pools on DK when they have been filling up every night.

• KindGuy

@slpanthers24 said...

Wonder why they downsized all the prize pools on DK when they have been filling up every night.

Me too. Maybe because of NFL tonight?

• Green_Ranger_91

Not to bring up last night, but I can’t believe my lineups with Exum and Lowry still cashed on DK.

On to tonight….

If Trey Burke plays 25+ minutes again and puts up 13 shots, I love him against the Sixers.

• Vanco

@slpanthers24 said...

Sharpshooter came up a little short last night I think. 17.5/19k I believe

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

I had gobert and swapped to Jval beacuse I thought Chandler was playing. cost me a top three finish

• coach232

• Blogger of the Month

@elementasrat said...

I don’t understand why Ish Smith can never stay on an NBA roster. Is he a bad locker room presence? Every time I watch him play he looks like a legit point guard and he’s so freaking quick. I know he’s not efficient and he can hog the ball sometimes but he’s too good to be traded every damn year lol.

He has a team friendly contract which serves a good trade piece. The sixers and Pelicans loved him but when Tyreke and Holiday came back off injury last season made Ish expendable. Sixers drafting Simmons eliminated need for additional ball handler.

• danaturalkid

What are some good sources to use for pre-season updates?…..I’m having a hard time just finding the simple stuff like starting lineups

• Toadthegreat

I concur, finished 2nd in NBA shot and won some real money for the first time on FD. Thanks a ton guys!

• Trevorm09

@danaturalkid said...

What are some good sources to use for pre-season updates?…..I’m having a hard time just finding the simple stuff like starting lineups

Rotoworld has been helpful to me for news on guys sitting out, otherwise i follow some nba writers and beat writers on twitter and hope other people i follow may retweet some news

• hoffs812

Toad… I had your same exact line-up and at last minute like 6:59 I changed out to Lowry from Knight or I would have split it with you… still have no idea why I really did it because I liked Knight all day

• Toadthegreat

I hear you Hoffs, I would have had first if Booker had played the last two mins and got 1 point…it’s a very fine line.

• quarts

Can’t figure out why the hell I took knight out and then lo and behold lowry sits.

• Trevorm09

Jeremy Lin has gotta get a lot of run tonight right?

• TommyWantWingy33

@danaturalkid said...

Follow twitter and this thread throughout the day. Starters haven’t been named yet. Watch for big stars who will sit. Also watch for coach nuggets about playing time. Thanks to all the great posters yesterday really helped my night go well. Have pre season cash games been as soft as the gpp’s? Haven’t played any cash yet but been doing well in gpp’s so far.

• quarts

I dunno he’s their primary point guard now he could got nuts at home. His price is jacked up on DK- $5800. He’s a SG on Fanduel $4k.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).