• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 Chicago at Indiana
    7:00 Washington at Philadelphia
    7:30 Boston at Charlotte
    7:30 Detroit at Brooklyn
    8:00 Atlanta at Memphis
    10:30 Sacramento at Golden State

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man I missed something on hardaway

• thetitanlb

I think I’m done with the preseason already. I can’t avoid the random sitting or injuries already. Just a bad sign. Time to cut my losses

• KindGuy

I have two spots left on DK. Salary is not an issue. I currently have Curry/KD. Should I pivot to another combo? I’m way back.

• weazel17

Why wouldn’t Lin show up in his home debut? Rondo coming off a non scoring effort…gawd Teague Rondo Lin seems so clear after the fact ha. Maybe I’ll hit the top 10 Sunday if I get to keep one of these millionaire tickets…

• Matt McCaskill

Done because of preseason I meant to say……Coaches suck enough in Season…..I think we need to put up with this if we are going to wade in to these waters😎

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@thetitanlb said...

Wow Brook Looez done for. On the bench to start the 2nd half. Gotta be freaking kidding me. 2 nights in a row this has happened to me

It happens all the time in preseason. He is always a prime candidate to sit due to the fact they can’t afford him to get hurt.

• weazel17

Curry to klay is the best one, if any. I’d stay w steph I bet Klay is higher owned. I don’t trust Boogie to play gritty in the preseason

• mbyrd75

Drummond has 20 Rebounds…lmao. Why i dont have 100% drummond i have no idea. Also never thought Butler would be my lowest scorer (aside from Ish). Though I should have considered him getting early Paul George defense since he’s now playing the 3

• bobo0213

Is hardaway getting miniutes ?

• thetitanlb

@slpanthers24 said...

It happens all the time in preseason. He is always a prime candidate to sit due to the fact they can’t afford him to get hurt.

I know but it’s just to unpredictable. Last night cp3 plays 30 minutes and gets tons of run. Next game he might play 12 mins. Next game brolo could play 30. It’s just a flip of the coin. That’s why I’m saying I think I’m done

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

If I even come close to breaking even (almost 100% Thad Young and Andre Drummond), I’ll be happy.

• weazel17

Crowder and Batum must be out by now right?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@bobo0213 said...

Is hardaway getting miniutes ?

Nope. Really has to be hurt. All i heard was how good he has looked. So odd.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Got a 185 with ish and Jefferson. Damn it.

• thetitanlb

Somehow ish smith literally has 0 usage. I have watched this whole game and the ball is never in his hands and only 2 shots

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow smith got a stat

• Bigkeydet70

Gonna have a big score tonight and of course this is the night I don’t throw the LU in the shot lol. Figures

• mbyrd75

If ish can get to 20 I’ll be incredibly pleased

• ssmfour

As bad as Ish has been, McConnell has been worse

• osuryanf

Anyone know how high owned Hardaway was?

• KindGuy

@ssmfour said...

As bad as Ish has been, McConnell has been worse

Gee, I wonder what they have in common. Hmmmmmm.

• HowYouDrouin

That Hardaway pick lost me my house

• mbyrd75

Isaiah Thomas hurt and wont return

• KindGuy

@osuryanf said...

Anyone know how high owned Hardaway was?

4.12% in the sharpshooter

• TommyWantWingy33

Any news on the late game? Have DMC in my utility in case I need to swap.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).