• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 Chicago at Indiana
    7:00 Washington at Philadelphia
    7:30 Boston at Charlotte
    7:30 Detroit at Brooklyn
    8:00 Atlanta at Memphis
    10:30 Sacramento at Golden State

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• osuryanf

Looks like OT for Philly/Wash… could be some added fantasy value depending on who coaches decide to put in. But it wouldn’t surprise me to see em play the end end END of the bench guys!

• mbyrd75

sad part is i’d rather watch Philly/Washington preseason OT than this trash QB show going on right now. lol

• ssmfour

I love everything about this OT

• fistpumper

@slpanthers24 said...

Nope. Really has to be hurt. All i heard was how good he has looked. So odd.

He coulda been late for the charter bus today and coach bud told him to hit the showers

• weazel17

Think Rudy has more upside than draymond tonight? Trying to analyze w a preseason mentality and it’s hopeless…

• fistpumper

@weazel17 said...

Think Rudy has more upside than draymond tonight? Trying to analyze w a preseason mentality and it’s hopeless…

I do not think he has more upside than dray, I also think dray likely plays a couple more minutes than Gay

• AtomicCity42

I am in the money right now with Cousins to go, do I leave him or go GS?

• Epicsic

@thetitanlb said...

I know but it’s just to unpredictable. Last night cp3 plays 30 minutes and gets tons of run. Next game he might play 12 mins. Next game brolo could play 30. It’s just a flip of the coin. That’s why I’m saying I think I’m done

Not unpredictable you are just frustrated and saying anything right now. You have to know where to look. The Pistons told you 25-30 mins for starters for example. I had Drummond 100% . Take the lose move on and hit tomorrow even harder and win

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

Welcome back, TJ McOvertime.

• fistpumper

@AtomicCity42 said...

think id rather have durant or steph

• osuryanf

@AtomicCity42 said...

Stop freaking tinkering guys my goodness.. if you liked the lineup earlier with him and now you’re in the money why the hell would you switch now? Some of y’all really overthink this.

• Klb835

top 10 right now probably drop to the 300s after gs plays

• saintsondeck

So I’ve 2 in the money with Both lineups left to play curry – should I switch one to Klay and leave one with curry in case either or goes off? Or have faith in curry and leave both!

• traviswhite

Ya. I didn’t invest to much tonight because I wasn’t confident. Will take tomorrow off and work on getting my nfl lineups going

• TommyWantWingy33

@AtomicCity42 said...

I’m in the same position. But 35th in the 35k $3 =/ think I’ll leave it because at least that way I can live with sticking with my pick rather than swapping onto the wrong one.

• TommyWantWingy33

@osuryanf said...

Stop freaking tinkering guys my goodness.. if you liked the lineup earlier with him and now you’re in the money why the hell would you switch now? Some of y’all really overthink this.

Thanks this makes me feel better about not tinkering

• ssmfour

If you want to stay closer to where you are, play KD. He’ll be more highly owned so less of those people can pass you. If you want to go a bit riskier, play Cousins, but be ready for the high likelihood of all the KD people passing you

• osuryanf

Double OT now

• TommyWantWingy33

Wow only one guy with a player left above me….. never been in this decent of a spot!

• ssmfour

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Wow only one guy with a player left above me….. never been in this decent of a spot!

Nobody with a player left above me;) But this is in the Crossover not the Sharpshooter

• osuryanf

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

That’s good, and good luck. This late game has plenty of fantasy goodness so several people stacked 2-3 guys.

• soupster62

I sure this has been covered, but whats the scoop on Hardaway?

• mbyrd75

@saintsondeck said...

So I’ve 2 in the money with Both lineups left to play curry – should I switch one to Klay and leave one with curry in case either or goes off? Or have faith in curry and leave both!

Warriors PR @WarriorsPR
    Tonight’s starters in San Jose: GSW – Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, Pachulia; SAC – Lawson, Afflalo, Gay, Koufos, Cousins.

Sorry didn’t mean to quote on that. Was going to reply to your question then got distracted by the lineup release

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I got nervous about Oubre this afternoon and took him out of about ten lineups. I still have him in several, but man.

• saintsondeck

Oubre is just climbing me up the spots – sitting in between 300-400 with still curry on one lineup to play and thompson in the other – maybe i can hit the top 100 lol – never hit over 100 in playing dfs before but I only deposited $20 this whole nfl season lol.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).