• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 Chicago at Indiana
    7:00 Washington at Philadelphia
    7:30 Boston at Charlotte
    7:30 Detroit at Brooklyn
    8:00 Atlanta at Memphis
    10:30 Sacramento at Golden State

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TommyWantWingy33

@ssmfour said...

Nobody with a player left above me;) But this is in the Crossover not the Sharpshooter

Good luck!

• ssmfour

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Good luck!

Oubre the dream killer. Same to you man

• deerosa

@mbyrd75 said...

Warriors PR @WarriorsPR
    Tonight’s starters in San Jose: GSW – Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, Pachulia; SAC – Lawson, Afflalo, Gay, Koufos, Cousins.
    I like to hedge in those spots

Sorry didn’t mean to quote on that. Was going to reply to your question then got distracted by the lineup release

Good Lord G.S. is going to drop 70 in the first half against that Lineup!

• Dfspacman

ThankGod for the overtime

• Dfspacman

How many minutes is Durant going to get

• TommyWantWingy33

@ssmfour said...

Oubre the dream killer. Same to you man

Luckily I’ve got satoransky and oubre thankful for the 2OT

• goblue84

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Luckily I’ve got satoransky and oubre thankful for the 2OT

Take it down!

• mbyrd75

about 35% on Klay and Steph in the SS. Not as bad as I thought it’d be honestly

• KindGuy

Wow double OT smh. DK should really consider only counting regulation stats. I mean this for all sports.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Wow double OT smh. DK should really consider only counting regulation stats. I mean this for all sports.

I don’t agree. OT is fun stuff!

• osuryanf

Cousins at 17% is grossly low. I don’t care who they’re playing or how bad he was last time, if he gets minutes he’s putting up a 50 burger.

• soloucity

or maybe just stop after the 1st quarter?

• KindGuy

It’s 2016….. How is an NBA game not televised? I don’t care if it’s preseason lol.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

LOL, funniest thing I’ve read all day. Maybe they should only count the 1st three quarters, because so many starters sit in blowouts.

• ssmfour

@duck3134 said...

LOL, funniest thing I’ve read all day. Maybe they should only count the 1st three quarters, because so many starters sit in blowouts.

How can you pretend not to get his point? The outcomes of tonight’s contests are massively affected by that game going to OT, something that you really can’t predict. This OT helped me tremendously, but it was incredibly lucky and there’s no way I could have predicted that with any reliability. For everyone on these forums that loves to tout that this is skill over luck, games going to OT is complete luck in DFS

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@ssmfour said...

How can you pretend not to get his point? The outcomes of tonight’s contests are massively affected by that game going to OT, something that you really can’t predict. This OT helped me tremendously, but it was incredibly lucky and there’s no way I could have predicted that with any reliability. For everyone on these forums that loves to tout that this is skill over luck, games going to OT is complete luck in DFS

And injuries also shouldn’t count?

• ssmfour

@Epignosis said...

And injuries also shouldn’t count?

Of course they should, but there’s actually something you can do about OT there’s not with injuries

• rsigler65

They could give you the stats you would have accrued had the injury not occurred.

• ssmfour

@rsigler65 said...

They could give you the stats you would have accrued had the injury not occurred.

Because we all know how many points the player is going to score before he gets injured

• rsigler65

In NBA…pretty much.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

OT happens as a direct result of the players playing. Want to avoid OT? Pick players who won’t be involved in OT.

• ssmfour

I really don’t have any feelings about this either way and I’m certainly not going to argue with you if you’re going to leave statements like the one you just did. I’m fine with OT on the whole. I stood in because duck was being a bit ridiculous (as are you) and not giving any merit to the arguments against having OT

• rsigler65

Or pick guys that are already hurt to eliminate variance.

• ssmfour

@rsigler65 said...

Or pick guys that are already hurt to eliminate variance.

^^ I can get behind this

• rsigler65

My 2nd big gpp win was a Rudy Gay OT extravaganza. Which I planned for. My first was the Mexico City fire, which I did not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).