• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 Chicago at Indiana
    7:00 Washington at Philadelphia
    7:30 Boston at Charlotte
    7:30 Detroit at Brooklyn
    8:00 Atlanta at Memphis
    10:30 Sacramento at Golden State

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@ssmfour said...

I really don’t have any feelings about this either way and I’m certainly not going to argue with you if you’re going to leave statements like the one you just did. I’m fine with OT on the whole. I stood in because duck was being a bit ridiculous (as are you) and not giving any merit to the arguments against having OT

I don’t agree that OT should be removed from the equation, but I most certainly am not being ridiculous.

Except that I went all in on Ish Smith. So maybe I am ridiculous.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@Epignosis said...

I don’t agree that OT should be removed from the equation, but I most certainly am not being ridiculous.

Except that I went all in on Ish Smith. So maybe I am ridiculous.

LOL.Ish killed me tonight as well.

• TommyWantWingy33

Whew took down the SS(barring a big stat change) held on to 1st from mid 1st quarter on. First big gpp win for me =)….hope the rest of you guys turned out well! Thanks for all the posts today guys really helped me out.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@ssmfour said...

How can you pretend not to get his point? The outcomes of tonight’s contests are massively affected by that game going to OT, something that you really can’t predict. This OT helped me tremendously, but it was incredibly lucky and there’s no way I could have predicted that with any reliability. For everyone on these forums that loves to tout that this is skill over luck, games going to OT is complete luck in DFS

But that’s why people do game stacks, possibility of OT or just high scoring in general. Not everyone can build an effective game stack tho, so it comes back to skill.

• KindGuy

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Whew took down the SS(barring a big stat change) held on to 1st from mid 1st quarter on. First big gpp win for me =)….hope the rest of you guys turned out well! Thanks for all the posts today guys really helped me out.

5th night in a row! Rotogrinders community killing it!

• Vanco

Love looking at my phone in the morning to see the little DK symbol that I won. For a while, I’m pretty sure I took down a gpp. Then I finally look and see I min cashed 2/4. Lots of Oubre, Young, Boogie, Drum…but way way too much Ish and BroLo

• osuryanf

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Congrats man! I looked at your lineup before going to bed and didn’t know you still had Cousins left, I assumed you would hold on barring something drastic.

Be SMART with your winnings! Take some out if you need it in real life, otherwise, keep strict bankroll guidelines. This is when it’s easy to lose for most players (especially with so many big NFL tourneys on Sunday), instead, be smart with it!

If you ever need to discuss my approach to BR parameters shoot me a PM.

Congrats again!

• jrohawg35

When are you giving more DFS nba preseason picks? I haven’t seen anything from ya since last Friday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).