• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 Chicago at Indiana
    7:00 Washington at Philadelphia
    7:30 Boston at Charlotte
    7:30 Detroit at Brooklyn
    8:00 Atlanta at Memphis
    10:30 Sacramento at Golden State

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• elmore0631

Anyone else on a BLO/Drummond stack on DK.

I’m liking that game as mini stack.. This is both teams first games, right?

• Vanco

@elmore0631 said...

Anyone else on a BLO/Drummond stack on DK.

I’m liking that game as mini stack.. This is both teams first games, right?

Yep, in 1 of 3 lineups

• thetitanlb

Anyone find anything on how many minutes the nets players are supposed to get?

• thetitanlb

I want to play Lin and Brolo cause they will be everything to that team but depends on minutes

• narcocop

Hello everyone, had a pretty good day last night that could of been great no thanks to Lowry. On to tonight, Ish Smith is a lock and load. Love tons of Det players as SVG is known to play his starters 20+ minutes in Preseason and basically treats it like a regular season game. He only goes 10 deep on the roster even in preseason games. Lock and load Detroit players. Have fun and good luck tonight

• Yombo

do you guys think a lot of people are looking at Marcus Morris? I see he had the tendinitis and I’d probably rather get Stan John out there instead. I’d probably lean Marcus if he had no injury concern whatsoever

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #68

RG Tiered Ranking

Wall is out tonight, gonna add some Burke.

• Fontaine

6 pages of notes for today and not one person has mentioned Mr Preseason, Bobby Portis.

• jlehner23

Thad + who? at PF for fanduel. I’m leaning towards Markieff for the main reason that the 76ers are trash. thoughts?

• mlapensee

Thoughts on Dennis Schroder in GPP on FD?

• JohnnyTremz

Way too many solid PG options tonight. I think a GPP will be won by whoever took the right combination.

• tooltime

@INSPYR said...

Hey, guys if you haven’t had a chance check out my featured article, please take a moment to read it. https://rotogrinders.com/articles/nba-preseason-thursday-october-6th-1461280.

I read the article yesterday and it was the first one I was looking for today. Good stuff! Thanks for the great info!

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

@jlehner23 said...

Thad + who? at PF for fanduel. I’m leaning towards Markieff for the main reason that the 76ers are trash. thoughts?

Portis… no problems with Markieff though

• narcocop

@mlapensee said...

Thoughts on Dennis Schroder in GPP on FD?

Schroder might not play and like someone else said there are many better options.

• mbyrd75

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

anyone on brandon paul? 15 actual points in 13 minutes last time out with some boards…….also cough Thad Young cough

Been thinking about this all day. Still not convinced morotic won’t pull him outside causing him to lose rebound opportunities. Probably still have some exposure though

• Bolwellb

RG Overall Ranking

• 2015 FAFC Finalist

Any Hollis-Jefferson love at the SG spot on DK or do people like Tim Hardaway Jr more?

• skankinmat

Trey Burke or Teague?

• thetitanlb

Man im gonna pull my hair out if i dont hear anything about the nets rotations. Im assuming the nets starters will play a lot of minutes because its new pieces and the coach will want them to get some cohesion. But i want clarity damn it

• TommyWantWingy33

Thinking about playing the whole pistons starting 5 in cash…..thoughts?

• Fontaine

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Thinking about playing the whole pistons starting 5 in cash…..thoughts?

I have 3 in my cash lineup and feel like its dangerous. I might take one out.

• bigfink

@JohnnyTremz said...

Way too many solid PG options tonight. I think a GPP will be won by whoever took the right combination.

thanks for the help

• atlaspepe

News on the chicago bulls players minutes distribution ?

• TommyWantWingy33

@Fontaine said...

I have 3 in my cash lineup and feel like its dangerous. I might take one out.

Thanks this might help pull me off the ledge lol

• Yombo

Can Muscala be high volume enough to get 20-25?

EDIT: on second thought, i certainly think he can. just not sure i’lll play him yet (but i probably will)

• Jhelms10

Curry tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.