NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

10:00 Phoenix at Portland
    10:30 Denver at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• irishyankee88

Should I start out with J. Nurkic.. seems like as good as any place to start

• osuryanf

I’ll probably fade this slate.. 2 games, preseason, meh.. I’ve had about a 95% win rate in cash but I really don’t want anything to do with this slate… Sounds like way more of a guessing game than normal.

• letsgobuffalo

Wish this slate was bigger. Coming off my first nice night after finishing 5th in the shot on FD and want to keep rolling!

I would advise against going big tonight.

• letsgobuffalo

Wish this slate was bigger. Coming off my first nice night after finishing 5th in the shot on FD and want to keep rolling!

I would advise against going big tonight.

• KindGuy

@osuryanf said...

I’ll probably fade this slate.. 2 games, preseason, meh.. I’ve had about a 95% win rate in cash but I really don’t want anything to do with this slate… Sounds like way more of a guessing game than normal.

See you later!

• peachfuzz

• Blogger of the Month

The first day this week that I’m actually able to put some real thought behind some lineups, and it’s a two game slate. Pluh.

• Epicsic

Played a 50 dollar double up thinking there would be decent players playing and two of them had Players not playing . Noel for one and CJ miles for the other. Hope this burning money trend keeps going tonight

• likaihua

Thank you guys. I just found this forum yesterday, and I finished the 1st in Skilled 7s on FD.

For today’s slate, my eyes are on Ingram and Murray.

• osuryanf

@elementasrat said...

See you later!

I assure you I will not. It’s Friday so I plan on doing something anyway and won’t have time to play around with my lineup/watch for scratches. I’ll roam this forum all day to see what y’all are saying, though!

• deerosa

Save your money from winning last night.

See you guys tomorrow.

• goblue84

Some of us are looking for the money Ish stole yesterday tho…

• Butternutter

Randle and Russell tonight, right?

• Bryant23

I bet the DK shooter doesn’t fill

• Butternutter

@Bryant23 said...

I bet the DK shooter doesn’t fill

its has 10.5 hours to go, it will fill.But I hope it doesn’t

• KindGuy

Weird slate. Games don’t start until 10 pm……..

• zigger77

I feel like preseason is just picking the chalkiest players at each position, and hoping other ppl pick players who arent playing or wont get any minutes.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

I have learned in my short DFS career that part of the game is knowing when to say NO to a slate. Tonight I’m saying no and working on my NFL line ups for this weekend instead. See you guys tomorrow.

• Tyree901

Tyson Chandler didn’t travel to Portland so I’m assuming he’s out tonight.

Any other guys ruled out yet besides the obvious, Gary Harris and P.J. Tucker?

• FantasyBumz

Clarkson and Nance for LAL

• Yossup

@FantasyBumz said...

Clarkson and Nance for LAL

they are out or good plays?

• Jwhosky

I thrive in short slates… maybe cause people don’t think theres green to be made… I love this slate. Seeing great players… Booker(aka super chalk), Loving both Big guys for denver for DK, Warren, Lillard, knight… I think Faried gets run… then spotting the two cheap sleepers for 4th quarter garbage… money in the bank…

• Jwhosky

hope there is enough guys sticking it out in here. Late twitter and team news is what really makes the difference in preseaon

• Bryant23

Bender or Chriss?

• ASitar

Yeah, this preseason NBA has been easy money and I don’t even usually play NBA. I read the RotoGrinders article on the app and read this blog. I put up 225+ last two nights. Seems to me you just play 2 PGs (stars) that will play 20+ minutes, a C that will get 20+ minutes (star as well), and fill in the rest of the team with starters that shoot a lot. People must be just playing rookies trying to make the team or trying to get too creative. Tonight for example I have Russel/Dame/Jokic as my core and starters that I’m confident that will see lots of time and that will be involved.

GL tonight

• atlaspepe

I belive tonight Russel and Ingram are must plays. Both coming off a bad game looking to play better tonight with 20+ minutes today. Deng is out for Lakers too opens up possible starting spot for Ingram.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).