NBA FORUM

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

10:00 Phoenix at Portland
    10:30 Denver at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• goblue84

@slpanthers24 said...

Yeah you have to always throw it in the big 3.

I’m literally sick to my stomach; this would have been my first time taking down a GPP. I always put it in; this night I didn’t. 209.75 with 144 PMR

• cleanslate

@goblue84 said...

I’m literally sick to my stomach; this would have been my first time taking down a GPP. I always put it in; this night I didn’t. 209.75 with 144 PMR

The night is far from over, here’s to hoping you cash your cash games and would not have even sniffed a top 10 finish in GPPs. We’ve all made mistakes like this at some point, don’t beat yourself up too hard over it.

• Bigkeydet70

Man taking Booker out my line-up for McCollum last minute is gonna cost me big lol. Oh well $15 poorer

• zigger77

I MIGHT cash without booker, thats literally ONLY because I didnt have Gallinari and Faried.

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@goblue84 said...

Sucks. Been there in a couple of qualifies and one GPP. Just keep plugin.

• Tammy409

@zigger77 said...

Gallinari and Faried out

Sorry for the admonishment ; as I didn’t see the other posts providing clarity… Looks like tons got stuck with them, as Faried owned by 63% in a 30-man Triple Up I’m in.

• goblue84

Well at least my writeups were on point

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

@goblue84 said...

Well at least my writeups were on point

You are good. You’re time will come.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Nick young? Really?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@goblue84 said...

Yeah not sure you would take it down or not. Im catching you but falling further behind.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Sucks Portland gave up late

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

A half a point from Mr. Will Barton is keeping me from first place.

• goblue84

Tammy409 has beat in a dollar triple up though I have more PMR

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Up to 224 and just above min cashing really. Hope bobby and Clarkston get good run.

• goblue84

@slpanthers24 said...

Up to 224 and just above min cashing really. Hope bobby and Clarkston get good run.

Seriously?

• Bay101

Ingram pick costing me money

• saintsondeck

dont even know why i took nurkic out and put in mosgov lol…

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@goblue84 said...

Seriously?

Made a little move with that 20 points burst but I doubt I get much higher. Where you at now my follow Wolverine?

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/29428933?uc=506426693

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bay101 said...

Ingram pick costing me money

Hoping him and Clarkston stay in all 4th.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

And he dunks as we post it.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

and dropping like a rock. Clarkson do something please.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

So funny watching the lakers run offense throw black and clarkston jsut stands around.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

There we go

• thekushhammer

missed on Randle and Harkless rest of team is pretty solid, wish i had gone Chriss, not sure i would’ve gone anywhere but Harkless though

as long as we’re profiting we’ll take it

• Jhelms10

I can never find the right combo. I get a couple guys that blow up then I get absolute no shows from some guys. It’s getting annoying

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).