NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

10:00 Phoenix at Portland
    10:30 Denver at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

come on JC and Bobby get me a few more of something before you come out.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Heutras or whatever is a ball hog. Pass it bro.

• wolverinezack

Whoever posted that Gallo and Faried were out thank you! Owe you a drink. I had Gallo and switched out for Chandler who was only 6.4% owned! Cashing for 300 now and should stick since its scrub city in the game now. If only I had went nurkic over jokic. Thanks fellow grinders

• mackwoods11

If I played Chandler over Ingram I’d be in second… Ouch.

• stats99tuff

Muarry was actually a good pick, booker just did so good lol.

• Jhelms10

I must just suck

• Jhelms10

Or I’m playing the wrong contests lol

• Jhelms10

Looking at the winning lineup in my contest i had every one he had except one (chandler) and changed it. Gotta go with the first instinct

• PujolsJunkie

Hit every double and triple up and cashed in every GPP. Considering I didn’t run Nurkic, I’ll happily take that. A bit disappointed to not see more from Ingram. Would have made for an even better night.

• tonytone1908

Preseason is simple. Studs don’t have much to play for. Guys like Crabbe signed big contracts so are guaranteed a spot and likely won’t play huge minutes to avoid injury and also won’t play huge minutes. Older vets don’t need preseason minutes. Avoid the spots where 3 guys are vying for the same spot unless you think one has an advantage. Play guys you know teams want to experiment with, like Harden somewhat, that will be out there a few extra minutes trying out different combos. I haven’t killed it in preseason yet but I’ve done better than I’ve done in anything else lately. Preseason is a different animal. Many slates you’ll need to leave tens of thousands on the table.

Kind of feel bad, think I had some good insights today and could have contributed pretty well to help some do better. I’ll try to check the thread more often tomorrow.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).