NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

10:00 Phoenix at Portland
    10:30 Denver at LA Lakers

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dp33071

I’m jealous of your guys playing preseason. I’m on yahoo and waiting patiently. Die hard Blazer fan here, 2 guys to look at tonight. Turner and Crabbe. Your welcome :)

• dvusdayz

@goblue84 said...

Some of us are looking for the money Ish stole yesterday tho…

No doubt. He killed all my potential last night

• Tyree901

Luol Deng is doubtful – Brandon Ingram bounceback?

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@dp33071 said...

I’m jealous of your guys playing preseason. I’m on yahoo and waiting patiently. Die hard Blazer fan here, 2 guys to look at tonight. Turner and Crabbe. Your welcome :)

So get on DK or FD. Problem fixed.

• tonytone1908

@dp33071 said...

I love Crabbe usually but I’m afraid that new contract he doesn’t play as much or as hard as he should. Not like he’s playing for a spot and they don’t want him to get hurt in preseason so I don’t see a ton of minutes or aggressiveness for him. You’re the die hard though so if you know something I don’t please share :)

• dp33071

Look at his game log from the first pre season game for Crabbe. Him and Turner are going to get the most mins off the bench this season. Now this is pre season, and in the first game Harkless started. Stotts said he wants to play around with the line up this pre season and look at Turner in the starting line up and Crabbe as well. so I wouldn’t be surprised if Turner or Crabbe starts tonight at SF.

• al3b3d3v

in portland the battle is for the Small forward roster spot between Turner and Harkless. I expect both of these guys to see heavy usage tonight.

• patpat1999

@dp33071 said...

Look at his game log from the first pre season game for Crabbe. Him and Turner are going to get the most mins off the bench this season. Now this is pre season, and in the first game Harkless started. Stotts said he wants to play around with the line up this pre season and look at Turner in the starting line up and Crabbe as well. so I wouldn’t be surprised if Turner or Crabbe starts tonight at SF.

Any info on Plumlee for tonight? Thanks

• goblue84

Suns minutes distribution from Wed:

TJ Warren: 29:49
    Bender: 26:13
    Len: 25:50
    Knight: 24:53
    Chriss: 23:48
    Barbosa: 22:10
    Booker: 20:53
    Bledsoe: 18:51
    Alan Williams: 17:16
    Ulis: 15:55
    John Jenkins: 8:31
    Archie Goodwin: 6:11

• goblue84

Lakers from Tues:

Ingram: 26:41
    Russell: 24:41
    Nance: 23:59
    Mozgov: 21:31
    Lou: 20:49
    Clarkson: 20:08
    Randle: 18:57
    Deng (OUT): 16:15
    Tarik Black: 16:14
    The Ghost of Jose Calderon: 10:52
    7 other guys played 7 minutes or less including Marcelo Huertas & Thomas Robinson

• Bryant23

With Dudley back I expect Warrens minutes to go down a bit (23-25). Also since Tyson Chandler is out again look for Chriss, Len and Bender to get similar run. My two cents.

• goblue84

Blazers from Monday:

Turner: 25:37
    Aminu: 23:02
    Lillard: 22:58
    Harkless: 22:34
    Crabbe: 22:27
    McCollum: 22:02
    Davis: 17:17
    Plumlee: 16:53
    Napier: 16:52
    Connaughton: 14:40
    4 others played, 13, 13, 5, 2 minutes

• goblue84

Nuggets from Monday:

Jokic: 27:42
    Barton: 25:39
    Nurkic: 23:26
    Mudiay: 23:14
    Gallinari: 20:46
    Faried: 20:18
    Murray: 17:09
    Nelson: 16:09
    Chandler: 15:41
    Gary Harris (OUT): 10:26
    Malik Beasley: 10:05
    3 others played 6 minutes or less

• dp33071

@patpat1999 said...

Thanks

I would avoid Plumlee until the regular season.

• dp33071

@patpat1999 said...

Thanks

I would avoid Plumlee until the regular season.

• frugal

Been absolutely stinking in preseason. Been able to find a couple gems every night but offsetting them with a real turd. Might throw 1 lineup in, but might just wait for the real season to start.

• Jwhosky

I heard DUDLEY is doubtful again.. fire up warren again.

• Bryant23

My bad, I heard different! I’ll continue to look for updates on him. Thank you

• Jwhosky

On DK I’m playing both big men from DEN. Jokic and NuriK fill up every stat and should see solid mins again.

• Jwhosky

Yeah, just read he most likely will be back… dudley… well that was 22hours ago… thought i saw a doubtful in DK news by him… but either way warren will still start… and dudley isnt really a threat

• frugal

@Jwhosky said...

Yeah, just read he most likely will be back… dudley… well that was 22hours ago… thought i saw a doubtful in DK news by him… but either way warren will still start… and dudley isnt really a threat

Looks like Deng is doubtful for LA, which could give Ingram a minutes boost.

• Jwhosky

Booker is so chalky… there are enough guards tonight to fade i think

• Jwhosky

Not a fan of Russell tonight other than he crapped the bed last time so ownership%s will be low… but that team is so awful and DEN has a lot of size.. russell could easily have another 8 turnovers.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

Wasn’t Brandon Ingram atrocious against the Kings? Two rebounds, one assist, two blocks, one steal, two points, and one turnover in 27 minutes isn’t particularly inspiring.

• sharding77

You’re not lying! What a bust!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).