• Blogger of the Month

3:30 Charlotte at Boston
    7:30 Brooklyn at NY Knicks
    7:30 Philadelphia at Cleveland
    8:00 Indiana at Chicago
    8:30 Atlanta at San Antonio
    8:30 Dallas at Milwaukee
    8:30 Minnesota at Miami

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Davidmejias

Good morning fellow degenerates time to wake up and talk some basketball! I’m liking the Knicks tonight, the two obvious of course. Melo, porzingis……thoughts??? And good luck everyone

• Bryant23

I like porzingis again tonight, but will only feel 100% confident if Noah is out.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Hi everyone. I wrote up a blog post with my initial thoughts on today’s slate. There’s still a lot of news we’re waiting on so be sure to check the forum and Twitter throughout the day.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-dfs-pre-season-analysis-for-october-8-2016-1464895

• DirtStache420

I just noticed FD doesn’t have players available from the MN vs. MIA game for tonight’s slate. Can anyone shed some light on that for me?

• Davidmejias

@fathalpert said...

Hi everyone. I wrote up a blog post with my initial thoughts on today’s slate. There’s still a lot of news we’re waiting on so be sure to check the forum and Twitter throughout the day.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-dfs-pre-season-analysis-for-october-8-2016-1464895

You’re the best dude, keep up the blogs!

• Gasou4389

Precaution due to possible Matthew cancellation?

• DirtStache420

The game is being played in Kansas City. It was scheduled there before Matthew.

• traviswhite

The real question is do we roll mcrae out again?

• Jhelms10

@traviswhite said...

The real question is do we roll mcrae out again?

Always

• goblue84

Him and Felder are on my radar

• Fontaine

I was shocked to see Jeremy Lin only 22% last game. He is a SG on FD and that makes him a must play. You dont pass on starting PGs who are the focal point of the offense, that is listed as a SG. Thats 3 PGs on one FD team, which is +EV

• IronMonkey415

So you are saying to play Rondo, Lin and McRae?

OKAY GOT IT

• Fontaine

@IronMonkey415 said...

So you are saying to play Rondo, Lin and McRae?

OKAY GOT IT

Um, I dont think you follow. Is Rondo SG on a site? Not that I see.

What I AM saying, is if you have the ability to play a PG in the SG slot it has always been optimal for your lineup.

• elmore0631

Towns/Whiteside assuming both are playing look like a strong combo

• Jwhosky

I like Monroe a lot. He gets 2nd team, and other teams 2nd teams…. but he gets late minutes as well, which is crucial in preseason

• Jwhosky

monroe/whiteside is where i’m going on DK currently

• Gasou4389

Lin and Scola out. Who picks up Lin’s minutes?

• rocko3807

@fathalpert said...

I have enjoyed reading these this past week. Great insight.

• Jwhosky

maybe boban plays

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

Just made a LU based on previous solid plays in less than a min. That really scares me. Feels like it’s going to take damn near 300 points to take down a GPP tonight. lol

• wygd17

Lin is so hot and cold though. PG or not.

*Nevermind. Lin is out.

• elmore0631

@Gasou4389 said...

Lin and Scola out. Who picks up Lin’s minutes?

Yogi Ferrell? Lol..

Makes Kilpatrick a little more interesting, picked him last game and he was like 0-7

• Jwhosky

looks like Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and harris will get more minutes tonight

• Jwhosky

without LIN i dont really have interest in anyone there tonight though

• Jwhosky

BY THE WAY… whoever posted the teams mins played previous games last night… that was awesome! If you can provide where you found those or post all 12 teams… lol… that would be great.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.