• Blogger of the Month

3:30 Charlotte at Boston
    7:30 Brooklyn at NY Knicks
    7:30 Philadelphia at Cleveland
    8:00 Indiana at Chicago
    8:30 Atlanta at San Antonio
    8:30 Dallas at Milwaukee
    8:30 Minnesota at Miami

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

Mccrae is 69% owned in one of my 50/50s on FD a little higher than I expected.

• osuryanf

Felder only 7% owned, Kyrie news must have really scared people.

Ferrell only 0.2% owned, I’m very happy with that.

• TommyWantWingy33

Faded McCrae tonight guess I know which game to pay attention to.

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

@TommyWantWingy33 said...

Faded McCrae tonight guess I know which game to pay attention to.

I did too, imo Kyrie is taking 15 min away from the group, plus toney douglas got like no minutes when he played last game.

• deerosa

Curious to know percentage of Rondo Owners.

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

@deerosa said...

He was like 10-15% owned yesterday so probably a bit lower than that now that its a bigger slate.

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

@deerosa said...

He was like 10-15% owned yesterday so probably a bit lower than that now that its a bigger slate.

• Tammy409

No Harris. No Cash.

EDIT @8:57 EDT —-
    Joe Harris 0.3% BKN 11:13 3rd
    2 REB, 3 3PM, 2 AST, 1 STL, 1 TO, 11 PTS
    19.5 Pts.

• saintsondeck

Thoughts on Dinwindle?

• rocko3807

@zigger77 said...

Mccrae is 69% owned in one of my 50/50s on FD a little higher than I expected.

He is 39% in the DK And One.

• osuryanf

@zigger77 said...

Disagree, he’ll be higher. I’m guessing ATLEAST 25%-30% even with the late sit out.

• TommyWantWingy33

Glad there is no late game/s tonight

• mbyrd75

Pretty surprised to see jennings at just 13%.

• osuryanf

@mbyrd75 said...

Pretty surprised to see jennings at just 13%.

I did a full fade, don’t trust that guy a bit. Hopefully he doesn’t go off.

• Jwhosky

Anyone taking a chance on wiggins tonight without knowing mins?

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

Really? There were a few more options tonight though. He could easily be 25% I just expected lower.

• IronMonkey415

Iman balling out there.

• VinnyT87

Anyone have a good Twitter handle to follow for NBA DFS injury news? I used to use a site that had a widget that aggregated all the beat writers, but that page is no longer active. All the handles I’m searching for suck. Thanks in advance

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

@VinnyT87 said...

Anyone have a good Twitter handle to follow for NBA DFS injury news? I used to use a site that had a widget that aggregated all the beat writers, but that page is no longer active. All the handles I’m searching for suck. Thanks in advance

https://twitter.com/Rotoworld_BK Rotoworld is helpful.

• mbyrd75

http://sportspyder.com/

http://www.hashtagbasketball.com/nba-beat-reporter-tweets

• mrmogz

Rondo 32.6% owned in the FD Swat. Thought I had him out of all, but apparently I missed one. Derrpppp!

• zigger77

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

Rondo is only 8%-22% owned in my 50/50s just depends when you entered contests

• mbyrd75

@zigger77 said...

Rondo is only 8%-22% owned in my 50/50s just depends when you entered contests

I just don’t have the sack to play cash in the preseason. So many unknowns.

• mbyrd75

When Embiid is up to full minutes that dude is going to be a beast. Get the feeling i’ll be playing quite a bit of him.

• osuryanf

Rough start for McRae. He’s gotten mugged a few times and no calls so he’s went and fouled out of frustration. Has 2 fouls and back to the bench.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.