• Blogger of the Month

3:30 Charlotte at Boston
    7:30 Brooklyn at NY Knicks
    7:30 Philadelphia at Cleveland
    8:00 Indiana at Chicago
    8:30 Atlanta at San Antonio
    8:30 Dallas at Milwaukee
    8:30 Minnesota at Miami

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Tammy409

Horrific start, but have one in 265th out of 9,000 that’s keeping me afloat.

EDIT: Now 122nd with most PMR it seems, though it’s all close.

• Tammy409

I’ve lived in Atlanta for 34 years and I have never hated The Hawks more than I do right now and that, my friends, is saying something. What a worthless franchise. Michael Gearon was a Fraternity brother of mine and always hated him too.

EDIT: Now in 18th Place… Sweat.

• Cheekr99

Wow, that’s what I get for being impatient and playing worthless pre season. I’m better off buying scratch tickets. What a dart throw.

• strassnerte

Cle/Phi. Possible OT I hope with McRae and Holmes playing tons of garbage time

• Dfspacman

Wade still in the 4q damn

• mbyrd75

@Tammy409 said...

I’ve lived in Atlanta for 34 years and I have never hated The Hawks more than I do right now and that, my friends, is saying something. What a worthless franchise. Michael Gearon was a Fraternity brother of mine and always hated him too.

Sad how that all went down. I thought Ferry really was building something good there.

• Rosterbate

@Tammy409 said...

EDIT: Now in 18th Place… Sweat.

Good luck, what contest?

• osuryanf

This is a really weird night…

• osuryanf

Thibodeau or however you spell it is keavint KAT in a longgggg time

• duck3134

RG Overall Ranking

Can’t wait til Monday to play all of the Wolves starters. Gotta love Tibs

• Cheekr99

I really wish fan duel had a forfeit button so I didn’t have to look at some of these line ups. It’s maddening.

• jimmiegreens

I’m going to have to wait until the season starts. Preseason reminds me of the couple weeks before the playoffs start. Too little info out there for me to make good lineup decisions.

• Ringthebell26

Love NBA dfs first time playing preseason NBA and my last. Lol

• tmarohl

Won 3 sunday million and 3 mega slam tickets tonight. Not a bad night.

• JNZ

Just made an account to say thanks to everyone who gives suggestions in these threads before games. Been lurking here the past few games and have been playing much better. I’ve only been playing Practice/Free tournament games so far for preseason. Today i ended up winning $4, 84th out of ~21k 👍🏼

• Petergunz82

Did I miss a bigger GPP on dk than the 3k Sharpshooter starting tomorrow morning @ 730am est?

• Jwhosky

Anyone know where to find starting Lines for these 2 CHINA games at 730am?

• KindGuy

@mbyrd75 said...

Sad how that all went down. I thought Ferry really was building something good there.

I just read an article on ESPN about the events that transpired. Sickening.

• ASalvaro

what a crazy night i had Rondo in my lineup with a big fat zero and i still finished in the money lol

• mormi08

Thanks to whoever suggested playing whiteside and towns together. Only did 1 contest (50k sharpshooter) and got 25th place out of 17k to get me 60$. Towns whiteside duo really helped me

• elmore0631

@mormi08 said...

Thanks to whoever suggested playing whiteside and towns together. Only did 1 contest (50k sharpshooter) and got 25th place out of 17k to get me 60$. Towns whiteside duo really helped me

Congrats. I mentioned the Whiteside/Towns duo and it really was a nice boost.. Finished around 50th in SS.. MCW & lack of Zinger minutes were the downs.

• AtomicCity42

GL today fellas.. I through a lineup in a freebie but its all football for me today

• TeamTwerk

Houston + Dantoni= fantasy gold

Super fast paced offense oriented with zero defense. This is going to be like the coors field of NBA this season.

• Tammy409

Did I dream there was a game at like 7:00 in the morning? … I’ve been knee-deep in NFL, but I swear there was a game with Houston and NOP and no matter who you played, you have like 2 ‘O’s but still have over 200 points and at least one player to go. … No clue.

• Tammy409

@elmore0631 said...

Congrats. I mentioned the Whiteside/Towns duo and it really was a nice boost.. Finished around 50th in SS.. MCW & lack of Zinger minutes were the downs.

So going forward, are you indeed suggesting that it is a good idea to play the two best players?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).