• Blogger of the Month

3:30 Charlotte at Boston
    7:30 Brooklyn at NY Knicks
    7:30 Philadelphia at Cleveland
    8:00 Indiana at Chicago
    8:30 Atlanta at San Antonio
    8:30 Dallas at Milwaukee
    8:30 Minnesota at Miami

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• AWoo

@Jwhosky said...

BY THE WAY… whoever posted the teams mins played previous games last night… that was awesome! If you can provide where you found those or post all 12 teams… lol… that would be great.

Or maybe you could actually do your own RESEARCH? :)

• MrUNC50

Now that Lin is out. Where to go..Joe Harris, Felder, Hardaway Jr, or Wes Matthews? Need help!

• Jwhosky

Wow… the 120$ i won last night on DK would beg to differ with your rather brash comment… I am stuck to the NBA vine all day… I believe the “LOL” in my comment was an obvious nod at the fact that I was being sarcastic as well as actually thankful for the info….. So keep your words positive and helpful or keep then to yourself… or not…. either way….

• tonytone1908

Does anyone know where else to find full rosters? Rotoworld doesn’t seem to have everyone for some reason.

Also, for twitter feeds http://www.hashtagbasketball.com/nba-beat-reporter-tweets is freaking awesome.

• tonytone1908

Vazquez could be a good play with Lin out.

• Yombo

@Jwhosky said...

BY THE WAY… whoever posted the teams mins played previous games last night… that was awesome! If you can provide where you found those or post all 12 teams… lol… that would be great.

ESPN box scores give you all that info without someone typing it up

• Yombo

@tonytone1908 said...

Vazquez could be a good play with Lin out.

I agree but something seems off with him, he’s been battling injuries for a while

• Jhelms10

@MrUNC50 said...

Now that Lin is out. Where to go..Joe Harris, Felder, Hardaway Jr, or Wes Matthews? Need help!

McRae

• Jhelms10

Staps at PF?

• ASitar

Is Lebrun a good play tonight? Also, who is everyone’s top Center? I’m on FD and can only choose one. I have Monroe. He should see lots of minutes.

• tonytone1908

@Yombo said...

I agree but something seems off with him, he’s been battling injuries for a while

For sure but when he has been healthy he’s had some really good games. Somebody’s gotta get the minutes but yeah, I think Whitehead and farrell will get the minutes against Derek Rose’s awesome defense lol. I forget if Brandon Jennings was ever good at D.

• goblue84

@Jwhosky said...

That was me; unfortunately I don’t have time today to post that stuff. Everything I pulled minutes wise was from NBA.com.

• DailyLoser

Anyone actually watch the Nets preseason game the other night? Lopez buried one or two 3 pointers and the analysts were mentioning that Atkinson said he’s comfortable letting Lopez take that shot. Would be great to see him add that to his game as I always felt he was a big man who could expand to that range.

• Drewbeedoo

With CLE starters so minutes limited, I really like Frye again tonight.

• FantasyBumz

McRae SG nice upside

• FantasyBumz

Portis starting tonight at PF, nice play since he will get a decent amount of minutes

• Jhelms10

Kyrie and Lebron both around 15min

• DougFunny

@PompeyOnSixers 3m3 minutes ago View translation
    Nerlens Noel Okafor”:/players/jahlil-okafor-18902, Jerryd Bayless, Cat Barber, Nik Staukas, Brandon Paul & Ben Simmons are out for game

• lanean11

is it worth playing holmes when we have young/porzing?

• FantasyBumz

Noel out so Holmes a good play again

• Jhelms10

@DougFunny said...

@PompeyOnSixers 3m3 minutes ago View translation
    Nerlens Noel Okafor”:/players/jahlil-okafor-18902, Jerryd Bayless, Cat Barber, Nik Staukas, Brandon Paul & Ben Simmons are out for game

was just going to post that as well. how do you do that? lol just copy and paste?

• Butternutter

@traviswhite said...

The real question is do we roll mcrae out again?

Irving is play so…..

• FantasyBumz

McConnel nice play again with all that are sitting double double potential

• FantasyBumz

@Butternutter said...

Irving is play so…..

Irving most likely won’t play much

• wygd17

I know fathalpert likes him, but what do you guys think of MCW tonight?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).