• Blogger of the Month

3:30 Charlotte at Boston
    7:30 Brooklyn at NY Knicks
    7:30 Philadelphia at Cleveland
    8:00 Indiana at Chicago
    8:30 Atlanta at San Antonio
    8:30 Dallas at Milwaukee
    8:30 Minnesota at Miami

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DougFunny

i think Jerami Grant as a SF on DK is a good play hes a PF on FD which is a more deep position

• FantasyBumz

@wygd17 said...

I know fathalpert likes him, but what do you guys think of MCW tonight?

Very inconsistent

• Jhelms10

@FantasyBumz said...

Irving most likely won’t play much

lebron and irving both 15 minutes

• Jhelms10

Dwain Price ‏@DwainPrice 1h1 hour ago
    Dirk, Devin and Mejri will not play for the #Mavs in tonight’s preseason game in Madison, WI, against the #Bucks.

• UNCLE LEO

lebron and irving both 15 minutes. Source? Thx

• Jhelms10

@UNCLE LEO said...

lebron and irving both 15 minutes. Source? Thx

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf/2016/10/tristan_thompsons_mri_on_foot.html

• Jhelms10

very bottom

• FantasyBumz

Not enough upside if they both only play 15 minutes

• tmarohl

I like Wesley Mathews a little tonight as the game is being played in his home town of Madison.

• Jhelms10

I’m seeing tweets that lin is being rested too but not from a beat writer, just a fan team page

• Gasou4389

@Jhelms10 said...

I’m seeing tweets that lin is being rested too but not from a beat writer, just a fan team page

From Nets beat reporter as well.

Is the KAT/Whiteside impact on each other enough to fade both of them? Not sure how many minutes Monroe will get but that is the only other place I would want to go.

• SouthernShield

Brian LewisVerified account
    ‏@NYPost_Lewis
    Jeremy Lin & Luis Scola will sit out tonight against the #Knicks. Atkinson said it has nothing to do w/ playing at the Garden. #nyk @JLin7

• UNCLE LEO

• Jwhosky

Cool… just wanted the link. thanks

• FantasyBumz

Mia/Min game not on FD

• Jwhosky

https://twitter.com/PompeyOnSixers/status/784796653660274688

Nerlens Noel Okafor”:/players/jahlil-okafor-18902, Jerryd Bayless, Cat Barber, Nik Staukas, Brandon Paul & Ben Simmons are out for game

• flip4flop

Only position I am really struggling with in SF, dont really want to play Carmelo.

• stats99tuff

Glen Robison III starting tonight for paul george

• Yombo

giannis should bounce back

• Justin0462

Mentioned already is the Bucks game in Madison. I expect the key guys to get a little more run.
    Bucks looking to promote outside of Milwaukee…a few more minutes for Giannis, Parker, etc.

• Butternutter

@FantasyBumz said...

Irving most likely won’t play much

good!

• Jhelms10

@flip4flop said...

Only position I am really struggling with in SF, dont really want to play Carmelo.

I’m leaning toward the freak. I’m struggling at PG

• Jhelms10

i don’t see a reason not to play mcrae again

• Jhelms10

lin out, whitehead from the NY area, played in MSG in college a lot, worth a look?

• FantasyBumz

Bogdonvic is starting, if he is slated to get 20 minutes like him a lot at SF

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).