• Blogger of the Month

3:30 Charlotte at Boston
    7:30 Brooklyn at NY Knicks
    7:30 Philadelphia at Cleveland
    8:00 Indiana at Chicago
    8:30 Atlanta at San Antonio
    8:30 Dallas at Milwaukee
    8:30 Minnesota at Miami

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• cleanslate

I wish I knew Butler’s minutes tonight, not having to guard PG13 gives him a huge boost. Hoiberg said he’d play 20 minutes last game and in the 2nd half and then Butler played 12 minutes and literally never stepped foot on the court in the 2nd half, so to say Hoiberg’s word means nothing is an understatement at this point.

Also, on FD Center basically comes down to Monroe or BroLo (since they excluded the Miami game for whatever random reason). BroLo only got 12 minutes his first game, that worries me a ton. Tough decision…

• osuryanf

Just put a few lineups on Fanduel, are they even trying with pricing? Teague at $5700? McRae at $4000? Toney Douglas almost 6k? Wtf?

• Toadthegreat

so no McRae, back to Butler … anyone know mins projections for Bulls?

• cleanslate

McRae did great as the SG last game, people are definitely overreacting to this news, lol. He and Felder were both on the court together a lot and both did great. Felder was running the point.

• Butternutter

So is McRae not playing?

• Toadthegreat

McCae is playing but no point, sounds like he could be down minutes

• mannmicj

@Toadthegreat said...

so no McRae, back to Butler … anyone know mins projections for Bulls?

He didn’t say he wouldn’t get minutes. Just not at PG.

• MrUNC50

Go TJ over MCW I would think, right?

• roach62

McRae should still be a solid play..again..its the 76ers. i hope everybody does rush to get him out due to overreacting.

• IronMonkey415

He is playing.

• IronMonkey415

McRae can still play as a Shooting Guard, nothing to worry about.

• mannmicj

Chris Fedor ‏@ChrisFedor 34m34 minutes ago
    #Cavs Ty Lue says team will focus on playing Jordan McRae more at shooting guard/small forward instead of point guard.

• cleanslate

@roach62 said...

McRae should still be a solid play..again..its the 76ers. i hope everybody does rush to get him out due to overreacting.

Lol, this^^^ Hopefully everyone gets off him and he scores 30+ off the bench. Again, he and Felder played alongside one another in the 2nd unit and both did great. Felder is 5’9”, McRae is 6’6”, lol. Who do you think was running the “point” when they were on the court together?

• osuryanf

@cleanslate said...

Lol, this^^^ Hopefully everyone gets off him and he scores 30+ off the bench. Again, he and Felder played alongside one another in the 2nd unit and both did great. Felder is 5’9”, McRae is 6’6”, lol. Who do you think was running the “point” when they were on the court together?

Even more hilarious, why the hell does FanDuel have Felder listed as a SG? Yep, a 5’9” SG.

• Toadthegreat

maybe he has mad hops?!?

• Jwhosky

Any lineups out that I havent seen?

• cleanslate

@osuryanf said...

Even more hilarious, why the hell does FanDuel have Felder listed as a SG? Yep, a 5’9” SG.

FD is pretty much epic fail so far with NBA preseason, lol. There is literally no salary cap. You would have to play a bunch of inactive or severely limited minutes players to even come close to maxing out salary today.

• mbyrd75

Yeah I wasn’t saying at all that he wasn’t a play. Especially against philly with both Kyrie and Lebron seeing less than 15 minutes. If anything I was saying Felder probably sees more minutes if McCrae isn’t playing any time at PG. Good news all around IMO

• strassnerte

Teague, MCW, McConnell, Jennings, and Curry. Looking to play 3 out of 5 of these PGs. Which ones?

• osuryanf

@cleanslate said...

FD is pretty much epic fail so far with NBA preseason, lol. There is literally no salary cap. You would have to play a bunch of inactive or severely limited minutes players to even come close to maxing out salary today.

They’re literally not even trying.. but hopefully they’ll leave the hilarious pricing as is during opening night!

• osuryanf

@strassnerte said...

Teague, MCW, McConnell, Jennings, and Curry. Looking to play 3 out of 5 of these PGs. Which ones?

Cash or GPP?

• strassnerte

@osuryanf said...

Cash or GPP?

Cash

• cleanslate

@mbyrd75 said...

Yeah I wasn’t saying at all that he wasn’t a play. Especially against philly with both Kyrie and Lebron seeing less than 15 minutes. If anything I was saying Felder probably sees more minutes if McCrae isn’t playing any time at PG. Good news all around IMO

Yeah, I agree with that assessment. I’m actually rolling with him and Felder on FD, they are both listed at SG and I would think are a lock for a combined 40+ fantasy points. I don’t think Irving really hurts their value that much, I think they want to give those guys a ton of run to see who will make the team. McRae seems like a lock to make the final roster at this point, Felder is still very much up in the air. McRae getting some time at the 3 now further adds to his value imo as LBJ won’t be playing much in any preseason game this year.

• osuryanf

@strassnerte said...

In order:

1. Teague
    2. McConnell
    3. Curry

Jennings and MCW are better GPP plays imo.

• mbyrd75

Cant figure out Center to save my life tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).