• Blogger of the Month

3:30 Charlotte at Boston
    7:30 Brooklyn at NY Knicks
    7:30 Philadelphia at Cleveland
    8:00 Indiana at Chicago
    8:30 Atlanta at San Antonio
    8:30 Dallas at Milwaukee
    8:30 Minnesota at Miami

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

Our power is out thanks to Mr. Matthew. Doing lineups on a phone for DK is a painstaking nightmare.

• w3stcoastoff3ns3

@mbyrd75 said...

Couple Cavs notes. No mention of minute plan for Mccrae or Felder. Just limited minutes for the big 3. Also no more PG for Mccrae

Chris Fedor @ChrisFedor
    4m
    No. Just low minutes for LeBron, Kyrie and Kevin. No more than 15 for each. I’d guess 12 or 13.

Joe Vardon @joevardon
    2m
    If you were wondering, Jordan McRae experiment at PG is over. Lue said there was no need for him there and wasn’t ‘fair to him’

I wonder if he didn’t mean Liggins? Bc Liggins started at point the last game and McRae was at SG in the second unit with Felder running point.

• Drewbeedoo

Btw just saying you’re insane if you don’t play Porzingis

• mbyrd75

Paul Garcia PS @PaulGarciaPS
    4m
    Pop says Parker, Green, Kawhi, Aldridge and Pau will start tonight vs #Hawks.

• cleanslate

@mbyrd75 said...

Cant figure out Center to save my life tonight

If you’re referring to FD you and me both. I just went with Monroe b/c I think he has a better floor of minutes over BroLo and he gets to face 2nd units which is a nice advantage.

• cleanslate

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

I wonder if he didn’t mean Liggins? Bc Liggins started at point the last game and McRae was at SG in the second unit with Felder running point.

He meant McRae, there were very brief periods of time where McRae was on the court without Felder I think. They were super brief though. Liggins is kind of the wildcard tonight with Irving back, I worry that he might cut into Felder’s minutes. I’m taking the risk though on FD as I hate SG and worry that Butler won’t get enough minutes again.

• 2per

lebron or greek on FD?

• Jwhosky

Pop says Parker, Green, Kawhi, Aldridge and Pau will start tonight vs #Hawks.

• Butternutter

Any love for Rodney Stuckey?

• jess701

Monroe

• mbyrd75

@cleanslate said...

If you’re referring to FD you and me both. I just went with Monroe b/c I think he has a better floor of minutes over BroLo and he gets to face 2nd units which is a nice advantage.

Been leaning that way myself but jason kidd terrifies me. I’m 100% not convinced Thon Maker really plays 20 minutes but if he does I wouldn’t be shocked if that eats into Monroe’s minutes. Just such a messy rotation even during the regular season

• Jhelms10

Wes Matthews or Rodney stuck stuck stuck stucky

• dvusdayz

Im struggling to justify Kawhi Leonard at SF tonight, but I like his matchup and if he could get more minutes, he can put up numbers… Thoughts???

• Ringthebell26

Any news on thaddeus young

• mrmogz

I actually make all my lineups for DK and FD on mobile lol.

• saintsondeck

4600 left on DK for a F spot – Frye/G Robinson III – any thoughts? or neither? – im going to gamble and play towns and whiteside tonight. Thoughts?

• jess701

Took monroe last time he did well

• quake211

Matt Velazquez ‏@Matt_Velazquez 14m14 minutes ago

Thon Maker will come off the bench for the Bucks. Delly, Giannis, Jabari, Teletovic and Monroe will start.

Ravensfan929 ‏@ravensfan929 11m11 minutes ago

@Matt_Velazquez Any idea on starters mins tonight? Also i read earlier that Thon expected to see 20-25 is that correct?

Matt Velazquez
    ‏@Matt_Velazquez

@ravensfan929 Correct on Thon. Starters should be similar to the Bulls game.

• tmspriggs

@w3stcoastoff3ns3 said...

Barea has played a lot of SG for years opposite taller players like Kidd, Collison, Rondo etc.

• mannmicj

@dvusdayz said...

Im struggling to justify Kawhi Leonard at SF tonight, but I like his matchup and if he could get more minutes, he can put up numbers… Thoughts???

It’s Pop. Who knows how longs all the starters play or if he decides to sit everyone early. I pivoted off of Leonard since he will be sharing more offense with others tonight. I’m just going with GR3 and Giannis on FD.

• Jhelms10

Jennings with no rose worth it?

• quake211

So MCW and Thon on 2nd squad.. imagine one of them will go off right? Also maybe lower on Monroe now that he’s starting?

• Drewbeedoo

Yeah I like Jennings too who else got him? Anyone over him? Almost game time!

• migarvin99

No Seth curry tonight?

• zigger77

Deron Williams is gonna play, thinking his min go down

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).