NBA FORUM

Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 7 ) at LA Lakers ( -7 ) —- T: 216

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• bigstanny21

Morris is in the winning lineup game after game…I pretty much go all in on Morris…Morris finishes with less fantasy points for the night than I did.

I hate DFS.

• Yeoman

Math question:

What’s the next number in this series?

——-

That’s Robinson’s scoring in games 1-5. I’m thinking the rest of the progression is 30 and 34.

• billythekidcowboysheat

This team has so much ❀ man, bunch of πŸ•πŸ•πŸ•

Special shoutout to all those “espn expert-arm chair quarterbacks” and especially laker fans😈

πŸ”₯4life

• ASalvaro

i’m glad we get another game

• Yeoman

@ASalvaro said...

i can’t believe i cashed even with Markieff’s horrible game

and the rest of us survive to lose another day.

• bigstanny21

@yisman said...

^ this is true

needed Howard to be erected to get Marqueef going

This is quite possibly my favorite statement I’ve ever seen on the RG forums.

• Yeoman

Winning captains so far (this is for the And-One—I’m not sure all of these were nuts lineups, in fact I’m sure game 3 wasn’t but the captain was right anyway):

Game 1: Davis
    Game 2: Olynyk
    Game 3: Butler
    Game 4: Butler
    Game 5: Iguodala

Notice anyone missing?

• bigstanny21

• KRD227

Anyone have a link to FD tourney(s). Don’t see any in the Main Forum

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #30

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yeoman said...

Winning captains so far (this is for the And-One—I’m not sure all of these were nuts lineups, in fact I’m sure game 3 wasn’t but the captain was right anyway):

Game 1: Davis
    Game 2: Olynyk
    Game 3: Butler
    Game 4: Butler
    Game 5: Iguodala

Notice anyone missing?

Lebron, Howard, Rondo, Caruso, Green, KCP, Herro, Duncan, Crowder, Bam, Nunn. Did I forget anyone?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.