7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Kujo2020

I think I’m locked in on Sergio and Dunn for my PG’s on FD for Cash. Locking loading AD, and other studs. Think I’m set. I had Delly and Dunn initially, but I like think Sergio has the safer floor.

• dominicanpapi

Man, Saric and Holmes become even more interesting all of a sudden. Sixers are dressing 9 guys tonight and Saric/Holmes are their only available bigs after Embiid.

• Sizmik

why take Lillard when you can take Durant and guarantee yourself 55 pts with 70 point upside….with all the value at PG today its foolish, just saying…..I also hope that everyone is on Chef….please let that happen

• jessedio

Grant traded to the thunder is awesome for OKC. Anyway, think that opens up some value on the 76’s tonight for gpp’s.

• jon2anderson

• Blogger of the Month

3 questions (I play DK):

1. Richaun Holmes pretty safe minutes with Grant gone tonight?
    2. Myles Turner vs. Melo, about the same price… is it Melo in cash and Turner in GPP?
    3. What’s the consensus on Plumlee? Does he benefit from the fast-paced games?

• Dfspacman

Can IBAKA get a good outing tonite?

• kylar18

Can someone link me a source for this Jeremi Grant News? Not seeing this anywhere

• IronMonkey415

I pick Plumlee because the Warriors have no interior and I also hope that Plumlee can get an easy double double.

• kylar18

Nvm. Just popped up on Rotoworld

• kylar18

Double post

• Whacko

@kylar18 said...

Can someone link me a source for this Jeremi Grant News? Not seeing this anywhere

Twitter….

But I use Fantasylabs or rotoworld

The Sixers traded Grant to the Thunder for Ersan Ilyasova and a future draft pick

• rockpie

@IronMonkey415 said...

I pick Plumlee because the Warriors have no interior and I also hope that Plumlee can get an easy double double.

Yeah I have more Plumlee than I’m usually comfortable with

• rockpie

@Sizmik said...

why take Lillard when you can take Durant and guarantee yourself 55 pts with 70 point upside….with all the value at PG today its foolish, just saying…..I also hope that everyone is on Chef….please let that happen

Can easily take both

• DirkDigglerz

don’t listen to me I only lose once https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LJu2BEzMRHA/WBjtW5Kz4XI/AAAAAAAAGOA/yJUCR9epV9cp1-kBANbgGjb2HWdnIMWRQCLcB/s1600/2016-11-02%2B03_28_56-Yahoo%2BSports%2BDaily%2BFantasy%2B-%2BAccount%2BHistory.png

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Man Philly now won’t have Okafor or Grant playing tonight. Holmes and Covington look so good for value. I don’t know.

• kylar18

@jon2anderson said...

3 questions (I play DK):

2. Myles Turner vs. Melo, about the same price… is it Melo in cash and Turner in GPP?

I liked Holmes as a GPP play before the news, Big on Plumlee in an uptempo game if he can get 30 minutes which has been his average so far this year. Warriors not great vs centers this season either

• Sizmik

@jon2anderson said...

3 questions (I play DK):

1. Considering everyone but Embid is sitting, and the trade News I think Holmes will get some decent run tonight
    2. Myles is playing LA…..id take him over Melo in cash and gpp but that’s my opinion
    3. Plum sucks….the end

• cheddarbob

Wow sixers so thin. Half of my cash lineup will be ORL and PHI players.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@DirkDigglerz said...

don’t listen to me I only lost once https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LJu2BEzMRHA/WBjtW5Kz4XI/AAAAAAAAGOA/yJUCR9epV9cp1-kBANbgGjb2HWdnIMWRQCLcB/s1600/2016-11-02%2B03_28_56-Yahoo%2BSports%2BDaily%2BFantasy%2B-%2BAccount%2BHistory.png

Ok

• DirkDigglerz

@Sizmik said...

That’s what I’m thinking Pay up for Durant for a sure 50 Lillard need lots of points for a 50

• Cocomilk

Wtf sixers. Can’t wait till the morning? Can’t imagine being a sixer fan… why haven’t they traded Noel yet???

• stuntdevil

I thought i was being sneaky with RICHAUN HOLMES now the % will rise.

• Alvy76

So pick two for core DK cash: Brow, ABC, Dame??

• mellofellowsu

@stuntdevil said...

I thought i was being sneaky with RICHAUN HOLMES now the % will rise.

It’s not going to rise that much. Most DFS players won’t even be aware of the trade nor make any correlation with the rotation tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

@Alvy76 said...

So pick two for core DK cash: Brow, ABC, Dame??

Brow bro..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).