7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• osuryanf

@BUFUu2 said...

what am i missing with dunn i would rather go lee

Lee? Courtney Lee?

• Wonka4684

I feel like Plumlee is a lock for 6x. Thoughts?

• osuryanf

@Wonka4684 said...

No such thing as a lock in DFS.

• dp33071

haha I feel the same way. Never ever using Lee again after last season.

• jzamilpa

Seems like Dunn will be 80% to 100% owned..

• dp33071

Big blazer fan here, I would re think that. Plumlee never plays good against GS.

• crazypaul

@jzamilpa said...

Seems like Dunn will be 80% to 100% owned..

It always “seems” that way, but most of the time, highly talked about punt chalk is 30% or lower in GPP’s on a larger slate.

• mattyice522

80-100%??? on 8 game slate ?

• dominicanpapi

@Wonka4684 said...

IDK about 6X, but you don’t have to spend up at center IMO.

I hear you guys on Dunn but it just feels like a trap.

• frugal

To Mason Plumlee or not to Mason Plumlee, that is the question. H2H vs Zaza Plumlee last season he had 1 incredible game with a 44.25 fantasy performance and another where his minutes were limited for some reason. Against Green he was more mediocre. But at that $4.6K price tag, even if he puts up his averages vs Green last season, he’d end with ~22 which won’t kill you. I think he has 6-7X upside tonight and a reasonable floor as long as he sees ~30 minutes.

• osuryanf

Dunn won’t be more than 40% owned IMO.

• BUFUu2

@osuryanf said...

Lee? Courtney Lee?

David Lee Spurs bro, I will play some dunn incase he does go off but like delly more for a extra 100

• pepsies15

Will Conley be guarding Dunn? Correct me if I’m wrong, but isn’t he a good defender?

• goblue84

Aside from Dunn, who are some cheap guys you like tonight? I think CJ Miles could get some decent run with Stuckey out. Only $3,200K on DK

• Klb835

I dont think dunn is worth starting. Played 35 minutes this year and has 25 fantasy points with 1 steal. Hes not going to score even if he plays 30+ minutes. He’s a defensive point guard. Value is nice but I’m not buying in.

20 minutes vs sac… 4 points 1 rebound 4 assists. 20 minutes is not 30 minutes but still….. He’s not Caanan who can come in and drain 5 threes.

• S7ubs

@goblue84 said...

Aside from Dunn, who are some cheap guys you like tonight? I think CJ Miles could get some decent run with Stuckey out. Only $3,200K on DK

Cj Miles can eat poop. Rather go Delly or Dunn and even then something about those names leave a bad taste in my mouth.

• BUFUu2

@goblue84 said...

I am doing my research which I don’t know if its good or bad but this is who i am thinking….. David Lee, Koufos, babbit, and j martin….. I am way up in the air though. Lee has been playing very solid and agress and should see good min against utah.

• lineupofpeace

@dominicanpapi said...

Cheap PGs are like cheap RBs, their floor is too high to fade normally since they touch the ball so much.

• mattyice522

I am going to keep chasing Wade Baldwin points. Can’t figure out why Harrison gets so many minutes there…

• S7ubs

I’m gonna have limited exposure to dunn but I know deep down he’s gonna kill a ton of lineups tonight. I mean even if he hits 25 that’s like 7x. Ugh

• hobbes2d

This slate kind of looks like poop

• cheddarbob

I will have limited exposure to Dunn. Small sample but he hasn’t done much to warrant being a must play in his first two games, even with the extra minutes tonight. I think Lavine may be the biggest beneficiary and the best pivot off Dunn.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

Dunn played Memphis just last week and had 16 DK points in 15 minutes.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@goblue84 said...

M Barnes has been solid and steady. JR Smith is due for one of those big games for a gpp.

I have Embiid in a lu that is stars and scrubbish. Chance for him to get a fantasy point per minute. Also have Kyle O’Quinn as a punt 1 lu as of right now.

• crazypaul

@S7ubs said...

I’m gonna have limited exposure to dunn but I know deep down he’s gonna kill a ton of lineups tonight. I mean even if he hits 25 that’s like 7x. Ugh

Right now, I have Dunn projected at 30 minutes with 25.65 FTPS. If he can get anything over 20 I will be happy. I will have to look into this more as the day goes on, but right now he makes things work for me.

With that said, if he is 35% owned tonight in GPP’s, that probably means AD/KD/Harden(on FD)/Lillard ownership rises as well. Fading him would probably create a more overall contrarian lineup tonight because of the ripple effect using him makes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).