7:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 9 ) at Indiana ( -9 ) —- T: 216
    7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( -5 ) at Philadelphia ( 5 ) —- T: 197.5
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 3.5 ) at Miami ( -3.5 ) —- T: 200
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 199
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 3 ) at New Orleans ( -3 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Minnesota ( -5 ) —- T: 199.5
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( 10.5 ) at San Antonio ( -10.5 ) —- T: 187
    10:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 227.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Supersharpie

@mabrla said...

Fade Dunn guys. I’m from RI and know he’s nice, but sub 5% usage with MIN starters…with slow pace vs Conley. Don’t be a fish…

He is 4k and will get at least 30 minutes. Almost impossible for him not to at least hit value.

• PlaymakerChris

Eric gordon or jordan clarkson gpp

• Stickman731

My lock of the day – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSI_uPiJdW4

Good Luck to All – with Love, Glass and Anthony

• kemar785

why is Robert Covington rated so high?

• draggin49

Can anyone tell me a realistic amount of minutes Holmes is likely to see tonight?

• Csquared1987

@draggin49 said...

Can anyone tell me a realistic amount of minutes Holmes is likely to see tonight?

• tim51278

Anyone like Kyle O’Quinn or Augustin as punts?

• Cocomilk

@Csquared1987 said...

Lol no

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@jon2anderson said...

think I’ve got my cash lineup locked down… the only guys I have that I’m currently iffy on are Dieng and James Ennis. Can anybody make me feel better about them (or talk me out of them)?

Dieng just seems too easy. I feel trap city but im all in. Ennis I just don’t know. I hope allen is out even though he won’t play a ton.

• TheWhiteMamba

@draggin49 said...

If I had to guess I’d say around 22-23

• TheWhiteMamba

@mabrla said...

SAC/MIA will be the slowest paced game of the night. I refuse to play anyone in that game.

Slower that SA/Utah?

I don’t see it.

• kemar785

is harden playing?

• Mattstan16

ABC or lillard? Moneyball gpp. I was all over lillard earlier today but now I’m leaning towards ABC because he has the same ceiling and is in a good matchup and will be lower owned. Will still have exposure to lillard but who do y’all think specifically for this contest

• rebkell

I’m late and I’m sure it’s been mentioned, but DK does not have any contests that has the 6:00PM ET game? I’m trying to keep a record of all the daily salaries and just making sure there aren’t any DK salaries associated with the 6:00 PM Houston/Cleveland game.

• Rnacdaley

@kemar785 said...

why is Robert Covington rated so high?

Embiid on minutes restriction, Grant was traded, Okafur out. Covington has been dreadful this yr, But is one of those players that given the right mix of circumstances can pay off.

• osuryanf

I don’t see how Holmes doesn’t see 25-30 mins.. Embiid minute restriction, Okafor out, Noel out, Grant traded…. I’m guessing (and hoping) it’s 25-30 and the only way it should be under 20 is if he’s in foul trouble. Saric is literally the only other PF on the roster and he played 26 minutes last game so there’s plenty to go around tonight

• JTL33

Thoughts on Winslow for cash?

• mnstone14

is it just me or is m gasol way too cheap? seems like a lock for 5x minimum. With that said….

Delly/Gasol or Ellis/Plumlee

• Rnacdaley

@slpanthers24 said...

Dieng just seems too easy. I feel trap city but im all in. Ennis I just don’t know. I hope allen is out even though he won’t play a ton.

Don’t talk yourself out of Dieng. No reason to believe he won’t keep it up.

• GGee87

Thad Young or ZBo tonight? GPP

• Whacko

@Mattstan16 said...

ABC or lillard? Moneyball gpp. I was all over lillard earlier today but now I’m leaning towards ABC because he has the same ceiling and is in a good matchup and will be lower owned. Will still have exposure to lillard but who do y’all think specifically for this contest

If you are in the moneyball….. that’s one tough GPP to take down

• pepsies15

Why is everyone so high on Dieng? I see he’s had an awesome two first games, so is that why? Serious question, sorry if it’s dumb haha.

• billholler

Why is everyone always so concerned with hitting value? What does that get you?

• Sportsfreak52

Dunn in all my lus hope it works out well

• Csquared1987

@Cocomilk said...

Lol no

shhhhhh lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.